The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

DoingDeals

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 13, 2021
Elon Musk just said he is willing to spend $6 billion if the UN could describe “exactly” how the donation would solve world hunger.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri

Dan the Man

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 15, 2021
Epic merchandise and brand recognition?? Understatement of the decade! The market is likely printing up shirts just on the possibility of there being such a university. Reminds me of Weed Community College in Weed California. They finally changed their name to College of the Siskiyous years ago, however, the shirts that say Weed Community College still abound on campus. A steady market.

DoingDeals

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 13, 2021
The #1 rule of notation never give up something without getting something in return.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
IMG-20211102-214115.jpg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Way back many years, this was my experience when I went through my Viper phase. Those cars repulsed the ladies and attracted the dudes like a free peep show.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Way back many years, this was my experience when I went through my Viper phase. Those cars repulsed the ladies and attracted the dudes like a free peep show.
You must not have been into bimbos :rofl:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
G

Guest-5ty5s4

The best part of Lets Go Brandon is that it was created by a lib. The news lady lied on live TV - the crowd was actually chanting "F*ck Joe Biden" and she said "Hear that? They're cheering for you, saying 'Let's Go Brandon!'"

So it actually encompasses not only disdain for Biden, but also awareness of the deceit in the media.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The best part of Lets Go Brandon is that it was created by a lib. The news lady lied on live TV - the crowd was actually chanting "F*ck Joe Biden" and she said "Hear that? They're cheering for you, saying 'Let's Go Brandon!'"

So it actually encompasses not only disdain for Biden, but also awareness of the deceit in the media.
CE9001E8-ADAD-4DE5-95BF-F5C15465D786.jpeg
128AE1F1-FA04-4578-ABD7-043D432630BB.jpeg

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Man, the opportunities for humor and comedy have never been better.

All the major players are too PC, too serious and too scared to put out anything funny!

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Why has GEICO been so successful when it's so frequently used an example of the anti - productocracy ?
That is, constantly inundating audiences with their little green friend in advertisements.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
Does people became lazy in your industry since the COVID, more precisely because of the lockdowns ?

Here in France we have a huge problem of having many (MANY) jobs available but everyone became lazy and or seeking the governemental aids instead of actually working long term. Favoring short term interest instead of long term kinda in the mindset of "Will see what next year brings"

So difficult to find trustworthy employees here !

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Does people became lazy in your industry since the C0VlD, more precisely because of the lockdowns ?

Here in France we have a huge problem of having many (MANY) jobs available but everyone became lazy and or seeking the governemental aids instead of actually working long term. Favoring short term interest instead of long term kinda in the mindset of "Will see what next year brings"

So difficult to find trustworthy employees here !
This is a global problem, and by the way governments of the world have set up their rules, it appears to be on purpose.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
This is a global problem, and by the way governments of the world have set up their rules, it appears to be on purpose.
Yeah it really seems everything is set for people to accept being poor and lazy and be happy with it. No one having plans for their own futures, no projects, no plans to build a family or a career just pure lazyness. Its really frustrating to get up & well running businesses but lacking good labor

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Story time. Today in the "you can't make this &^%$# up" category...

The VA Governor's race has seen the Republican candidate, Youngkin ahead and presumed to win. The Democrat candidate, McAuliff is committed to speeches about how Republicans, and especially Youngkin, are "racists," and Y is "racist whistle blowing." That's one of my favorite terms because you can always say it and it's impossible to disprove... whistleblowing means not saying anything about the thing you really mean, but apparently all the bad people "just know."

Anyway, so some campaigner's go and dress up as racists (apparently? I need to get the khakis out of my wardrobe it seems), and chant "we're all in for Youngkin" by the campaign bus, while carrying tiki torches. I just have to believe this is some racist reference because that's what the news and all the people who know things are saying. Well only problem is these are Project Lincoln people associated with the Democrat campaign, and they're doing it to discredit the Republican candidate. And they get caught for it, oops. McAuliff, whose speeches are all about how his opponent is secretly racist, disavows, of course. "Nothing to do with me."

Then, two people show up at the last campaign rally for Youngkin. They're the only people dressed in their strangely out-of-place Western style with cowboy hats (in a crowd of people wearing ball caps) and a shiny confederate flag sewn to the guy's jacket. They park themselves in front of the media booth with Youngkin speaking, and all the journalists photograph them using perfect rule of thirds and lighting to highlight this dixie flag on the person's back, with the Republican guy speaking in the background. See! Racists! We tolllld youuuu! They never photograph the person's face though, and just like the strange hats, it's the only person in the rally with a confederate flag. Pretty likely that this will turn out to be another false flag, just paid campaigners going out to slander the opposing politician with the power of 36 IQ photography stunts.

Well everyone's wise to it at this point so what could really go wrong? Politicians will be politicians amiright?

BUT HERE'S the kicker. Today, an actual Republican legislator from Arizona, Wendy Rogers, hops on twitter to make sure she tells Virginia Republicans to get out and vote. She pops in to say "Let’s go Old Virginia! Make General Lee proud." Because surely that will go over well when the candidate in your party is dodging "racism" bullets.

Anyway, at the end of all this, all I can think is, these people pass laws that we're expected to abide by. They set national budgets! It's a rat's nest all around. I couldn't think of a better prank to play on the human species if I tried. Surely this confirms aliens from another world have taken over politics?

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Also... another narrative to watch for, for anyone who's into energy or environmental stuff currently. Notice this week a story came back up about a US sub bumping it's head on an undersea mountain. The reason for it's current spotlighting is probably not mere coincidence. Leading up to the COP26 summit, there have been two dueling narratives in the media. The prevailing one is "nuclear is green." It has been going strong since August at least. The secondary one is "nuclear could be the end of the world," which is probably about as true as the other, but they're being put forward by different groups. Now, here's what I think. People will emerge from the summit with a stories about either "we need more nuclear to do more green stuff" or "nuclear stuff will end us all and we shouldn't trust it." The messages will be conveniently sorted by who has the greatest financial interest in nuclear, in coal and oil, and in either creating carbon-reduction incentives or avoiding carbon-related sanctions. If you've got money in the space, there's a coin in the air, spinning.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Story time. Today in the "you can't make this &^%$# up" category...

The VA Governor's race has seen the Republican candidate, Youngkin ahead and presumed to win. The Democrat candidate, McAuliff is committed to speeches about how Republicans, and especially Youngkin, are "racists," and Y is "racist whistle blowing." That's one of my favorite terms because you can always say it and it's impossible to disprove... whistleblowing means not saying anything about the thing you really mean, but apparently all the bad people "just know."

Anyway, so some campaigner's go and dress up as racists (apparently? I need to get the khakis out of my wardrobe it seems), and chant "we're all in for Youngkin" by the campaign bus, while carrying tiki torches. I just have to believe this is some racist reference because that's what the news and all the people who know things are saying. Well only problem is these are Project Lincoln people associated with the Democrat campaign, and they're doing it to discredit the Republican candidate. And they get caught for it, oops. McAuliff, whose speeches are all about how his opponent is secretly racist, disavows, of course. "Nothing to do with me."

Then, two people show up at the last campaign rally for Youngkin. They're the only people dressed in their strangely out-of-place Western style with cowboy hats (in a crowd of people wearing ball caps) and a shiny confederate flag sewn to the guy's jacket. They park themselves in front of the media booth with Youngkin speaking, and all the journalists photograph them using perfect rule of thirds and lighting to highlight this dixie flag on the person's back, with the Republican guy speaking in the background. See! Racists! We tolllld youuuu! They never photograph the person's face though, and just like the strange hats, it's the only person in the rally with a confederate flag. Pretty likely that this will turn out to be another false flag, just paid campaigners going out to slander the opposing politician with the power of 36 IQ photography stunts.

Well everyone's wise to it at this point so what could really go wrong? Politicians will be politicians amiright?

BUT HERE'S the kicker. Today, an actual Republican legislator from Arizona, Wendy Rogers, hops on twitter to make sure she tells Virginia Republicans to get out and vote. She pops in to say "Let’s go Old Virginia! Make General Lee proud." Because surely that will go over well when the candidate in your party is dodging "racism" bullets.

Anyway, at the end of all this, all I can think is, these people pass laws that we're expected to abide by. They set national budgets! It's a rat's nest all around. I couldn't think of a better prank to play on the human species if I tried. Surely this confirms aliens from another world have taken over politics?
so. Here's the question, then. Is "Lets go Brandon" whistle-blowing? Or is it too mainstream now for it to be a secret code?

All I know is I can now add "Brandon" to the list of names I wouldn't want to have. First one being, "Alexa."

"Alexa, can you fix politics for us? That would be nice."

G

Guest-5ty5s4

so. Here's the question, then. Is "Lets go Brandon" whistle-blowing? Or is it too mainstream now for it to be a secret code?

All I know is I can now add "Brandon" to the list of names I wouldn't want to have. First one being, "Alexa."

It’s not a secret and none of it is racial at all.

It literally means “we don’t like joe Biden.”

That’s it.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I’m proud to share with you, my fellow Fastlaners, I had to Google “what does it mean when people say ‘let’s go Brandon’?” This means I watch just enough news not to worry about becoming brain dead. Just saying… it’s comfortable living under a rock. Eventually, important world events like “Brandon” come to surface and even I learn about them.
Join me down here. Come down from to my level of ignorance.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I’m proud to share with you, my fellow Fastlaners, I had to Google “what does it mean when people say ‘let’s go Brandon’?” This means I watch just enough news not to worry about becoming brain dead. Just saying… it’s comfortable living under a rock. Eventually, important world events like “Brandon” come to surface and even I learn about them.
Join me down here. Come down from to my level of ignorance.
Hahaha I love it. Did you watch the original clip? It’s so ironic and hilarious

Dan the Man

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 15, 2021
At first LGB just substituted for FJB. When merchandisers realized how powerful a meme it was, instantly, there was an abundance of items available. Just try, for example, Ebay. Enter "Let's Go Brandon" into the search bar and you will get more pages of inventory than you ever care to scroll through. Now, it's a race to the bottom for sales. Soooo much inventory. Sure, a lot of it is made on demand (like books), but still, pretty hilarious.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

Everything is whistleblowing if someone wants to say it is. As far as I can tell, that's how it works.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.