The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Who else is stoked to go get one of these? Ruger® LCP® MAX Centerfire Pistol Models

Everyone needs an LCP in their arsenal, I have had the original since it came out... With a 10 round capacity the new one may end up being my favorite, even though I have much higher dollar stuff.
*cries in British*

My "Lambo" is being able to move somewhere where I can concealed carry.

I have my eyes on the Czech Republic.

Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourselves

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
"Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know."

-Lao Tsu

Don't waste your time arguing with people who share their opinions too freely.

theresgot2bemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 20, 2016
Anywhere w/freedom
Good for them!
Unfortunately yeah. I look back and did not realize how toxic it has become in the US at least in certain parts. Like where I am at there are still quite a bit of people who prefer to see another person lose. That sort of toxic mindset ya know. And it doesn't seem to get better with the newer generations from the sounds of some of your radio posts from what you see in Texas.

I look back and I'm like damn I should have fixed my environment first to fix my mindset because I set myself back a lot especially when looking at my join date. Lots of wasted time and probably explains more action faking I have done since it used to be difficult to act or take any action for me. I mean with years of living in toxicity if that is all you know I would not be surprised to find it is difficult to act. (The whole getting out of the hood stuff you hear which is true) Think of how silly it is for me to get happy over not wearing a 2 gram (if that) mask but that is what happened and why the I'm working with the fam to move out of here.

Dunno if the future will get better cause as it stands a bunch of miserable people are being empowered for the future in the population. Even better is that some will get in government work which will go as well as you think. If Amerizuela happens like in your location bio then I wonder what would be the point of being here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I went on a GPU buying binge. This week I got a 3060, 3070, a 3080 and two 3080ti cards. Most are these new LHR models so will be set up to mine Raven. It jumped 40% in price today. That makes me happy.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
What are the chances that some members of this forum are programmed AI trolls?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

The dancing plague (or dance epidemic) of 1518 was a case of dancing mania that occurred in Strasbourg, Alsace (modern-day France), in the Holy Roman Empire from July 1518 to September 1518. Somewhere between 50 and 400 people took to dancing for days.

Imagine if this was a modern day epidemic lol.

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Who else is stoked to go get one of these? Ruger® LCP® MAX Centerfire Pistol Models

Everyone needs an LCP in their arsenal, I have had the original since it came out... With a 10 round capacity the new one may end up being my favorite, even though I have much higher dollar stuff.
why? 380 is sub par for self defense. It has significantly less penetration and comparable recoil to larger calibers making disabling shots harder to attain. It beats harsh language and pointy sticks, but there's no reason to not carry 9mm. The s&w shield, sig p365, and glock 48 are all excellent carry options with sufficient power and capacity to deal with the vast majority of threats.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

In February, I told the GF "You keep talking about XYZ biz you want to start, when are you actually going to do something about it?!" and boom, a month later a new biz is born.

After being out of the entrepreneur game for a couple years, It's been a lot of fun coaching from the sidelines and seeing this slowly blossom. Of all things, doing freaking picnics for couples has turned into a great business for us...and it continues to pick up steam.

Ladies of the forum: Enjoy. Start one in your area!

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 1.35.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 1.35.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 1.35.58 PM.png

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
In February, I told the GF "You keep talking about XYZ biz you want to start, when are you actually going to do something about it?!" and boom, a month later a new biz is born.

After being out of the entrepreneur game for a couple years, It's been a lot of fun coaching from the sidelines and seeing this slowly blossom. Of all things, doing freaking picnics for couples has turned into a great business for us...and it continues to pick up steam.

View attachment 39368

View attachment 39369

View attachment 39370
I love this!
My wife and I were in Cancun at Ritz and I paid some big $ to get a hut for our romantic dinner. Water was splashing, candles, private waiter staff brining us food and drinks. It was the most romantic thing I’ve ever done for my wife. And that includes a Grand Canyon helicopter picnic!

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

I love this!
My wife and I were in Cancun at Ritz and I paid some big $ to get a hut for our romantic dinner. Water was splashing, candles, private waiter staff brining us food and drinks. It was the most romantic thing I’ve ever done for my wife. And that includes a Grand Canyon helicopter picnic!
It's very rewarding, not just from a "sideline coaching" standpoint.

The couple's reactions are priceless. Even had a few engagement proposals.

I don't want to take too much credit for the lady's work, so will leave it at that ;)

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
"Vaccine" (AKA experimental gene therapy) status will be the next great divider between friends and family, much like Trump's presidency was. Expect lots of propaganda behind this effort (we're already seeing it now).

This is going to suck for a lot of people. I might argue with a select few about this, but 99% of the time, anyone who pulls this stunt on me will automatically be dead to me.

You should start preparing yourself for this now. I wish you guys the best.

Edit: Also, it will be exceptionally infuriating to hear how people you care about have had "vaccine" ultimatums thrown at them. If you give them advice, remember that reason goes out the window with loved ones; so be careful about encouraging them to do something extreme because they will likely just end up resenting you (even if you're making the right call).

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

View attachment 39368

View attachment 39369

View attachment 39370
Put a big phone number and website tastefully on the back. Every couple walking past will have the guy making a hurried note of it.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
why? 380 is sub par for self defense. It has significantly less penetration and comparable recoil to larger calibers making disabling shots harder to attain. It beats harsh language and pointy sticks, but there's no reason to not carry 9mm. The s&w shield, sig p365, and glock 48 are all excellent carry options with sufficient power and capacity to deal with the vast majority of threats.

Hot Texas weather makes me lazy with carry. For me, pocket carry is king.

I have all kinds of stuff including a J Frame, an XDS, Glock 27, original LCP, and my current favorite, a Kahr PM40. Those are just the ones I can carry in a pocket.

The 380s have their role. Light and tiny is great sometimes.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Reminder if you ever find yourself using a search engine owned and manipulated by BlG T3CH... never click the ads. Look at the URL, and do a manual type in yourself. Boom, double benefit: You deprive the Goliath their ad revenue and the new company you found (many small businesses) get your click for free.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Hot Texas weather makes me lazy with carry. For me, pocket carry is king.

I have all kinds of stuff including a J Frame, an XDS, Glock 27, original LCP, and my current favorite, a Kahr PM40. Those are just the ones I can carry in a pocket.

The 380s have their role. Light and tiny is great sometimes.

You could convert the G27 from a 40 S&W caliber to a G26 with a lone wolf swap. Make @lowtek happy that away.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Anyone have an e-bike?

I rode one recently and they are amazing. Looking at getting a pair of e mountain bikes now.

RoadTrip

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2012
Anyone have an e-bike?

I rode one recently and they are amazing.

Yes they are amazing.

As you might know in The Netherlands many people use a bicycle for transportation. E-bikes have grown in popularity a lot the past few years. I'm now seeing 1 e-bike for every 3-4 normal bikes.

I decided against getting an e-bike. Distances we travel by bike are usually < 10 km's and I'm getting free exercise while I'm transporting myself. That is a win-win to me.

I do get the attraction of e-bikes though. Very clean and efficient transportation. And parking everywhere. If you get an e-bike to replace a car or motorbike instead of a normal bicycle, I would say go for it.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Anyone have an e-bike?

I rode one recently and they are amazing. Looking at getting a pair of e mountain bikes now.
They are the best thing to happen to biking. You can now enjoy MTB longer. I’m competitive road rider, so no E anything for me. But I’m getting one for my wife and strapping a chariot for my kid to tow, equalize the load and have fun as a family.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Anyone have an e-bike?

I'm reserving that for my 50s and 60s. By that time they are going to be just insanely good.

The trails I go to are full of older folks using e mountain bikes. They say that many of the trails that they just could not do any more are again opened up to them. Very very cool if you ask me! I've literally chatted with guys in their 60s doing these crazy mountain runs with nearly 1km of vertical climbs thanks to e bikes.

I have also thought about getting one for my wife. That way when we go out as a family I won't murder her legs haha. They are such a cool idea.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
If you guys are into sports that you can keep up with throughout your whole active life (into your 60s and beyond), look into windsurfing.

I regularly run into guys in their 50s, 60s, and even 70s that still get out on windy days and enjoy it. Add in the capability of hydrofoils and you can get out on a lot of days and enjoy the sun and water.

There was a race a month or so ago in Israel, the first PWA race since lockdown, and Antoine Albeau (who will be 50 soon) finished in overall 5th place.

It's super fun

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Gg098_zh4&t=310s

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
If you guys are into sports that you can keep up with throughout your whole active life (into your 60s and beyond), look into windsurfing.

I regularly run into guys in their 50s, 60s, and even 70s that still get out on windy days and enjoy it. Add in the capability of hydrofoils and you can get out on a lot of days and enjoy the sun and water.

There was a race a month or so ago in Israel, the first PWA race since lockdown, and Antoine Albeau (who will be 50 soon) finished in overall 5th place.

It's super fun

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Gg098_zh4&t=310s

Nice - I windsurfed for quite a few years and really liked it too.

Some advtanges to kitesuring (imo):
- Easier to learn
- Very beginner-friendly
- You can drop the sail at any point which prevents you from getting badly injured in gusts
- Since its a large board it is easier to get back to shore if you have any issues

The downsize is the board can be hard to transport since they are generally massive!

I brought my GF last summer and she has the hang of it in 10-15 mins.

I feel like snowboarding/surfing/windsurfing are all great sports you can continue to do for years.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
Nice - I windsurfed for quite a few years and really liked it too.

Some advtanges to kitesuring (imo):
- Easier to learn
- Very beginner-friendly
- You can drop the sail at any point which prevents you from getting badly injured in gusts
- Since its a large board it is easier to get back to shore if you have any issues

The downsize is the board can be hard to transport since they are generally massive!

I brought my GF last summer and she has the hang of it in 10-15 mins.

I feel like snowboarding/surfing/windsurfing are all great sports you can continue to do for years.
Yeah no doubt on the transport problem. My race foil board is almost 1m wide and 2+m long, with quite a large sail.

However, there is also WINGsurfing now, which is getting very popular. Easier to learn and easier to transport. Worth looking into as well. Or wingfoiling.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
The stones that it takes to lie this flagantly:

And on that note, if one of you reads about someone sprouting wings as a vaccine side-effect, can you tell me so that I can get that one?

1628533142190.png

1628533213911.png

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
The stones that it takes to lie this flagantly:

And on that note, if one of you reads about someone sprouting wings as a VAXCClNE side-effect, can you tell me so that I can get that one?

View attachment 39395

View attachment 39396
piggy backing off this:

It has long been believed that RNA couldn't be written into DNA. Now it appears that may not be the case.

If this discovery is confirmed and replicated, this could have some huge implications for the (multi decades) long term consequences of the mRNA covid gene therapy.

I'm certainly not a biology expert, but reading this makes it seem like we could be writing spike protein production into our very DNA. This would (theoretically, again I'm just a layperson here) be a heritable trait.

This could be problematic for fertility down the line. Spike proteins are involved in placental attachment, so training the female immune system to attack spike proteins could very well result in fertility issues. I read a study a couple months ago that showed miscarriage rates for women who receive the jab in the 3rd trimester to be comparable to the general population. Reading between the lines, it looked like the overwhelming majority of women who received a jab in trimesters 1 or 2 miscarried. I wasn't able to say this definitively, because the paper was written in a way that obscured this.

So men could be passing down the spike protein production / immuno response to their daughters, resulting in indirect fertility issues.

BUT, there are many chains in this argument that could be broken. I'm not asserting this as fact, I'm speculating. The truth is we don't know, and won't know for many, many years.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.