The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
I think with advancements in AI disease will be easy and faster to cure and detect.
also, that data may or may not be open.

I think it won't take more than 7-10 years the healthcare system around the world will be completely different by the use of AI.

there is a possibility that we could get diagnosed far more effectively and efficiently with a lot less.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Captain America faces his greatest villain yet: smallpox

Pbd8S28.jpg

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Marketing for chaotic evil treason goblins: https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/oag-fakecommentsreport.pdf

"In all, six lead generators funded by the broadband industry engaged in fraud. As a result, nearly every comment and message the broadband industry submitted to the FCC and Congress was fake, signed using the names and addresses of millions of individuals without their knowledge or consent."

Personally, I'm fairly low on my tolerance for regulations. However, my tolerance for defrauding regulators in order to hijack government for your own personal gain? (That's actually one reason I'm not pro-regulation... because stuff like this happens). No, not ok. I'm also not pro-burning-at-the-stake but I would consider an exception for people who steal the government from their fellow citicense using fraud and deceit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Watch the video, then scroll down to read all the comments. It might be more relatable especially to Americans

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK

Watch the video, then scroll down to read all the comments. It might be more relatable especially to Americans
“The way you’re going to apply this is take a little bit and apply it.”

hahahaha

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
America goes out of its way to poison you.

From the article:
"USDA's mistake in allowing supplements like algal oil in organic products – and deciding to let that mistake stand indefinitely"

Strange statement but google provides clarification:
Screenshot from 2021-05-08 13-21-41.png
Well, makes sense now

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He can buy two and still have $199 billion left. Good for him.

The upkeep on those are insane, but even more insane than I thought. Per the article, operating costs tend to be about 10% of the yacht's cost YEARLY! So about $65m a year --- that's some carrying cost!!

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
The ceaseless compulsion to be "productive" throughout the day and the guilt that comes from screwing around for a few hours is pernicious and it's the psychology of a beast of burden.

Relentlessly pursue your goals and make the necessary sacrifices to achieve them, but for F*ck's sake, you'll never be free if you feel guilty for not working. Your business should be at the service of your life, not the other way around.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms on the FLF!

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
The upkeep on those are insane, but even more insane than I thought. Per the article, operating costs tend to be about 10% of the yacht's cost YEARLY! So about $65m a year --- that's some carrying cost!!
Still, that’s 3% of his net worth, which cancels out because of his investments.

it makes sense for him.

But

Assuming a 500k net worth for the average guy- and I’m generous here- don’t average people spend more than 15k(3% of net worth) for their houses per year?

Just an assumption though, don’t shoot.

• nikita •

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Aug 24, 2017
London
Read an article and went down the rabbit hole a bit... here's the link if you want to read it.

New study associates intake of dairy milk with greater risk of breast cancer: Evidence suggests consistently drinking as little as one cup per day may increase rate of breast cancer up to 50%

View attachment 37874

Ok, maybe it makes sense... but here's another article that boasts of the benefits of milk,

View attachment 37875
Bias? Is someone getting paid off to sell this information? Beats me.

A few nights ago I did a 15km hike and was thinking about diet stuff, and created a little conspiracy theory in my head. There might actually be a cure out there for cancer, but it hasn't been released since it's way to profitable to treat cancer patients.

''As cancer survival rates rise, so do the price tags of life-saving treatments. Monthly drugs costs may reach $100,000, causing many Americans to struggle with the physical and emotional effects of high out-of-pocket medical costs. Even worse, others are completely priced out of the hope for a cure.''

Ok make sure your tin foil hat is on to protect you from the aliens that are scrambling your brains with the wifi connection (trust me they ARE watching) but what if these dairy companies were actually poisoning us (or any food companies for that matter) and making us sick on purpose while getting money from these doctors/hospitals? Kind of like commission based sales where you give the hospitals sick patients in exchange for payouts?

Yeh it sounds crazy but hey, I told you to put the hat on! Think about all the brainwashing and lies that go on in the world. All of us here on the forum are aware of the college and career scam, why the hell does it cost 6 figures to learn some trade yet governments can pay trillions of dollars on paid education and wages for the military but when some guy needs a band aid from the hospital it costs $50k? (ok I might of exaggerated a bit)

View attachment 37876

Maybe just like the college scam, we are all being scammed with food. Lately I've been buying a bit more fruits and vegetables but thinking about it, especially since I've been very vigilante on the ingredients and whatnot, I've noticed some of my food comes from across the globe.

Bananas, Ecuador
Strawberries, California...

Oh yeh, what the hell is the difference between organic and non organic? You mean I have the privilege of spending more money on a food that is NOT sprayed with pesticides, like you know, chemicals that kills bugs!? What? And genetically modified stuff!? Uh........... So is that why my strawberries are almost the size of my hand?!?

What is a GMO? Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are living organisms whose genetic material has been artificially manipulated in a laboratory through genetic engineering. This creates combinations of plant, animal, bacteria, and virus genes that do not occur in nature or through traditional crossbreeding methods.

I recall MJ talking about the pharmaceutical industry which is a huge mind blower when you look into it, depression? Take a pill, anxiety? Take a pill. It just makes sense the amount of money you can make selling solutions to crap like that.

With my tin foil hat conspiracy theory about the food industry.......maybe, just maybe it isn't exactly to crazy.

Wow what a rant! :rofl:

Just about anything can be shown to either give or prevent cancer. Meat is good, no wait it's bad, dairy is bad, no wait it's good.

I'm a total tinfoil hatter btw. Why would a diet based on grains be recommended as the optimal human diet when it's so clearly not? Meat being touted as CANCER CANCER CANCER and we should all munch on oats and soy substitutes. Come on, now.

I have no doubt there's a cancer cure. I have little trust in any recommended thing.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

• nikita •

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Aug 24, 2017
London
Look at these morons - not only are they smug, they don't even appear to be in good health.

Mainstream medicine is largely a scam run by quacks. Exercise, eat real food, get sunlight, sleep well, have great friends and relationships, and do meaningful stuff. And ignore the opinions of people who make tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars from you being sick.

View: https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1390245705432793089

I really hate how anti-covid vax people are being grouped into anti-vaxxers. Nothing wrong with waiting before taking what is literally listed as experimental therapy because it doesn't leave trials until 2023. I'm young, have no underlying conditions, and already had covid. Not getting the jab until the mass population have beta-tested it for me, if at all.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I really hate how anti-covid vax people are being grouped into anti-vaxxers. Nothing wrong with waiting before taking what is literally listed as experimental therapy because it doesn't leave trials until 2023. I'm young, have no underlying conditions, and already had covid. Not getting the jab until the mass population have beta-tested it for me, if at all.

That's a propaganda campaign designed to browbeat you into compliance. Don't listen to these people.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Sound advice:

1620593955480.png

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Look at these morons - not only are they smug, they don't even appear to be in good health.

Question: How do we get more people vaxinated?
Answer: How about we get a bunch of elitist pricks and condescending assholes to lecture us! That will make 'em comply! What an epic fail.

And yet, Lebron James seems to be an expert on everything, but according to this video, shouldn't he just stick to basketball? Shouldn't Bill Gates stick to software? So if you voice opposition to the mainstream narrative, you're to "shut up and stay in your lane" but if you voice support for the narrative, it doesn't matter what your credentials are. Comedians, athletes, software moguls -- listen to them without question! (Unless they go against the narrative of course.)

This is why I no longer watch any cable or network television whatsoever, much less the late night "comedians" who are nothing more than political mouthpieces for ruling class.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Question: How do we get more people vaxinated?
Answer: How about we get a bunch of elitist pricks and condescending assholes to lecture us! That will make 'em comply! What an epic fail.

And yet, Lebron James seems to be an expert on everything, but according to this video, shouldn't he just stick to basketball? Shouldn't Bill Gates stick to software? So if you voice opposition to the mainstream narrative, you're to "shut up and stay in your lane" but if you voice support for the narrative, it doesn't matter what your credentials are. Comedians, athletes, software moguls -- listen to them without question! (Unless they go against the narrative of course.)

This is why I no longer watch any television whatsoever, much less the late night "comedians" who are nothing more than political mouthpieces for ruling class.

A my last "job", there was a TV behind my work station. I've hated the TV for years so I rarely watch it, but one thing that I couldn't get over is how there is an epidemic of smug on it. It seemed like that was a prerequisite to being on TV, because it's seems to be everywheree.

It's gross.

D

Deleted78083

Mainstream medicine is largely a scam run by quacks. Exercise, eat real food, get sunlight, sleep well, have great friends and relationships, and do meaningful stuff. And ignore the opinions of people who make tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars from you being sick.

View: https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1390245705432793089

Do you have their email address? I wanna ask them why that guy from my city died from the H1N1 vaccine a decade or so ago. They seem so knowledgeable.

Not anti-vaxx or anything, it'd just be nicer if we could acknowledge that there are many variables we don't know about nor can control, and that the couple of months or so of tests are neither enough nor standard practice for vaccines. Also Bill Gates lol.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Not anti-vaxx

I can't believe that people still take this propaganda term seriously. I have no position on vaccines prior to these covid vaccines, but here are two things to consider:

1) The biggest health issue is obesity, which these people have proven utterly useless at even slightly slowing down.

2) These companies keep getting fined for all manner of awful behavior.

Why should anyone trust them?

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
ijgbqge2esw61.png