The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Parents are definitely getting weaker leading to bratty kids, but a lot of that bad behavior is because of messed up diets. A lot of "normal" food has a bunch of crap in it (peanut butter usually has 5+ ingredients when the only thing that you need for peanut butter is F*cking peanuts), and that crap will turn good kids into bratty kids.

The tough part is that you have to give kids access to some of these things because they're everywhere, so you have to teach them moderation so that if they're at a friend's house and they can play with this stuff, then they won't go nuts. And eventually they'll buy this stuff as adults, so you're better off instilling good habits in them early.

TikTok is F*cking cancer though. I'm not sure what the solution is there - I think that you just need to convince your kids that TikTok is for morons and that they should have contempt for people who use it. Unless they use it to make money - then by all means go ahead.
Youtube implemented Shorts, Instagram implemented reels. I don't use tiktok but I inevitably still use it. It's incredible how it affected every other platform.
Like you said they're inevitable. There has to be a way to teach moderation and it probably is very hard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
And if you try this magic treatment, you’ll be all better in 7 days. But if you don’t, it will take a whole week! ;)

I thought you were into Wim Hof, that's basically the same, using the healing properties of oxygen, it improves our body PH among other many things. It's really not that hocus pocus if you study it (and try it) instead of just taking an FDA statement at face value of how its a dAnGerous ToXic blEAcH.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I thought you were into Wim Hof, that's basically the same, using the healing properties of oxygen, it improves our body PH among other many things. It's really not that hocus pocus if you study it (and try it) instead of just taking an FDA statement at face value of how its a dAnGerous ToXic blEAcH.

It is an antiparasitic drug. If it was the "end all solution" it would have been used by countries around the world and there would be no covid. Give it a rest and stop recruiting. It is useful anti-parasitic developed initially for treatment of worms and parasites. Parasites are not the same as viruses, and C0VlD-19 is caused by a virus.

How you managed to link Wim Hoff into this, blows my mind. :oops:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
It is an antiparasitic drug. If it was the "end all solution" it would have been used by countries around the world and there would be no covid. Give it a rest and stop recruiting. It is useful anti-parasitic developed initially for treatment of worms and parasites. Parasites are not the same as viruses, and C0VlD-19 is caused by a virus.

He’s talking about chlorine dioxide not ivermectin, which by the way has been used as an antiviral not just anti parasitic for years.

Oh and by the way many countries are using it to treat covid. In fact the company that makes it has released a very very similar drug with a patent on it as a covid antiviral.

Your statement about 7 days vs 1 weeks is stupid too considering Ace ventures original post said he had long covid for like 6 months, drank the choline dioxide and was better almost instantly.

Keep taking your boosters. Every country is using them so they must work. You’ll recover in 7 days instead of 1 week. There’s no covid around the world now the vaccine is so effective.

I have no idea why you keep pushing the mainstream narrative and dismissing anything else that people here have first hand experience of it working, when the mainstream narrative keeps being proven false and corrupt and keeps changing, and the “conspiracies” keep coming true.

Wim Hof was done studies proving his breathing has antiviral effects. I imagine what Matt is saying is the chlorine dioxide works in the same way.

Last edited:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina

I will blow your mind, Dioxide means two molecules of Oxygen. You know , the same that goes into your nose when you make the Wim Hof method. Goes Into your blood stream. You get O2 in great amounts. The same happens with the hyperbaric chamber. Just increase your bio available oxygen levels and tell me if it improves your health or not. It's really simple.

Pd: Yes, I wasn't talking about the iver thing.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don’t trust the government health propagandists like the NIH, CDC or WHO whatsoever, but if you dive deep enough you can find their own studies that concluded azythromicin, hydroxychlorquine, ivermectin all work, then they proceed to “warn” everyone because it harmed the narrative.

If you’re a healthy low risk person. I wouldn’t take anything other than some asprin and liquidIV at this point.

The first round of COVID I got I took nothing and was fine in a few days.

The second round of COVID was more uncomfortable. I took hydroxy and azythromicin. It helped at first, but later gave me wild anxiety and elevated heart rate. I wouldn’t bother with it again. I was fine in a few days.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
45F17FEE-0DF5-4584-B09B-F2F95541BD4F.jpeg

Coming soon: “What is a Recession?” a documentary by Matt Walsh.
:rofl:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Does anyone know that guru gal that does coaching on business acquisition? I know there is a thread here about her but I cannot find it, nor can I recall her name.

He’s talking about chlorine dioxide not ivermectin, which by the way has been used as an antiviral not just anti parasitic for years.

Oh and by the way many countries are using it to treat covid. In fact the company that makes it has released a very very similar drug with a patent on it as a covid antiviral.

Your statement about 7 days vs 1 weeks is stupid too considering Ace ventures original post said he had long covid for like 6 months, drank the choline dioxide and was better almost instantly.

Keep taking your boosters. Every country is using them so they must work. You’ll recover in 7 days instead of 1 week. There’s no covid around the world now the vaccine is so effective.

I have no idea why you keep pushing the mainstream narrative and dismissing anything else that people here have first hand experience of it working, when the mainstream narrative keeps being proven false and corrupt and keeps changing, and the “conspiracies” keep coming true.

Wim Hof was done studies proving his breathing has antiviral effects. I imagine what Matt is saying is the chlorine dioxide works in the same way.

Your message hasn't been vetted by CNN or the BBC. So it can't be true.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

If you wan't to help yourself against covid with non controversial stuff just take zink, . vitamin C, sunshine, quercitin. Kind of what Joe Rogan did.
These are the vitamins / supplements that were recommended by my doctor as well, with the optional Pfizer pill.

Sunshine too of course, or vitamin D.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 7, 2022
Does anyone know that guru gal that does coaching on business acquisition? I know there is a thread here about her but I cannot find it, nor can I recall her name.

Your message hasn't been vetted by CNN or the BBC. So it can't be true.
Codie Sanchez?

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Lol @ peanut butter. Peanut butter is one of my favorite foods, and I want 2 ingredients in mine. Peanuts, salt. 90% of the peanut butter out there is full of seed oils, sugar, creamers, and all kinds of shit. That is a pretty good example for pretty much any food out there that is processed. It all has 10x the needed ingredients.
Not sure if you need any recommendations but this has only two ingredients.
Might only be available in Straya.

Attachments

• 20220726_104942.jpg
    20220726_104942.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220726_105002.jpg
    20220726_105002.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 1

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
406%
Apr 16, 2019
@GPM ClO2 works wonders for me and my family. Used it initially to treat the rona (sense of smell and taste came back within a couple hours), subsequently treated multiple other sick family members with the same protocol. Also know someone that has herpes, and with ClO2 their outbreak is gone in 1 day (1 motherfucking day. Seen it with my own eyes, more than once).

ClO2 saturates in the body very quickly, the cl breaks off and joins sodium ions to form NaCl (salt) and the O2 serves as an oxidizing agent. My current use of it is as a general purpose treatment of all forms of inflammation. From wounds to viral outbreaks - I've found it to be incredibly powerful, cheap, and safe.

If I don't have any ClO2 at hand, I use these tabs sold at most outdoors/camping stores. It's advertised as water purification tablets. 1 tab in 1L of water creates a 1ppm dosage. Anything under ~20ppm is safe, but I've personally never taken stronger than 3ppm dosage.

Another general purpose no nonesense treatment I employ for quite literally any ailment I experience: Drink as much water as you can, and lie down in the sun. Do this for long durations (60+minutes if you can). If you feel dehydrated, drink more water, and just stay in the sun until you feel better. If you start feeling unwell, try something else.

@Antifragile your username is rather ironic given how sensitive you are to ideas outside the mainstream. Here's a suggestion: get on an annual booster program, inject expensive vials of genetic material suspended in inorganic nanoparticles made by an industry with a history of brazen fraud and corruption, breathe through 3 layers of masks, show your barcode verification for being a good obedient boy to the health czars for access to your local IGA's aisles of processed cryptic foods, put hand sanitizer on your penis before sex, get on a daily prescription of paxlovid, take daily PCR tests issued by your friendly CCP, and let us conspiracy theorists who wish to live a healthy life rid of nonsense share our experiences with one another.

Nobody is being forced or mandated to accept these ideas. They're just our experiences. If you think it's a shit idea, cool, don't try it in your life.

Last edited:

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I try to ignore Coved as far as possible. And I m fine with it.

A friend I know for about 40 years since school died on Friday.
When I built my house, he did the tiles laying and I helped him. As further he worked, the more empty the box of beer was. In the end I was shocked, how bad my bathrooms were.lol.
Thats been 1994.
But it allways remembers me to him. And now he’s gone. I m sad.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Just a reminder that getting health, dietary, and even dating advice on a business forum isn't the best idea.

Top contributors here will tell you to take a seemingly-miracle solution to any ailment - both mental and physical - after doing some very subjective and biased research that they then loosely tied in a way that supports their beliefs, completely neglecting the tens of studies and anecdotal reports that claim the same miracle solution is no miracle at all and does not work.

There's a reason those studies that people keep linking are IN VITRO and not in vivo. I can light a firecracker in a petri dish with C0VlD-19 and it will neutralize the virus in vitro - does that mean we should all light firecrackers up our asses?

The same top contributors will also tell you that eating just meat is the way to go because apparently, tribes have been doing that for thousands of years, and plants are gay. Except most tribes and hunter-gatherers never relied on meat (except for a few tribes that did, like the Inuit). If they did, they had much shorter lifespans.

As for the generous serving of dating advice I regularly see on the forum, I can't help but wonder if the people who so readily dish it out actually talk to women on a regular basis or if they just sit on their asses watching "redpill" videos all day. It's almost like some of you guys see women as another species, it's F*cking hilarious and immensely tragic at the same time.

P.S. I'm all for alternative medicine and a holistic approach to treating diseases, especially chronic and autoimmune disorders. But cherry-picking studies and twisting them around to fit the narrative you're going for is just as bad as the retarded by-the-book MDs that just regurgitate the same (often ineffective) treatment methods as those before them.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Just a reminder that getting health, dietary, and even dating advice on a business forum isn't the best idea.
How dare you be reasonable like that? :)

To the rest of conspiracy theorists like Ace - chill. If my little post triggered you to write all that, you need some help.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Judge the idea, not the person.

A good idea can come from anywhere, as can a bad idea.

The right solution can be arrived at by anyone - if it works, it works. And an expert can be wrong. But you have to find out... with testing... usually through a process resembling the scientific method. Does anyone have time for that?

Or - like getting rich - results speak for themselves.

Did this person get better because they took something? Hmm, might be worth looking into even if the MSM doesn't approve.

Did this approved treatment make this person even worse?

Hey maybe this other official, mainstream treatment actually did help this person. Great. I'm just saying, use your brain.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Top contributors here will tell you to take a seemingly-miracle solution to any ailment - both mental and physical - after doing some very subjective and biased research that they then loosely tied in a way that supports their beliefs, completely neglecting the tens of studies and anecdotal reports that claim the same miracle solution is no miracle at all and does not work.

There's a reason those studies that people keep linking are IN VITRO and not in vivo. I can light a firecracker in a petri dish with C0VlD-19 and it will neutralize the virus in vitro - does that mean we should all light firecrackers up our asses?

The same top contributors will also tell you that eating just meat is the way to go because apparently, tribes have been doing that for thousands of years, and plants are gay. Except most tribes and hunter-gatherers never relied on meat (except for a few tribes that did, like the Inuit). If they did, they had much shorter lifespans.

As for the generous serving of dating advice I regularly see on the forum, I can't help but wonder if the people who so readily dish it out actually talk to women on a regular basis or if they just sit on their asses watching "redpill" videos all day. It's almost like some of you guys see women as another species, it's F*cking hilarious and immensely tragic at the same time.

P.S. I'm all for alternative medicine and a holistic approach to treating diseases, especially chronic and autoimmune disorders. But cherry-picking studies and twisting them around to fit the narrative you're going for is just as bad as the retarded by-the-book MDs that just regurgitate the same (often ineffective) treatment methods as those before them.

Sadly, you can't even trust "medical professionals" any longer. COVID proved it 100x over. So "bro science" shared here is just as suspect as that obese doctor with 4 chins giving you nutrition advice.

Here's a story how "scientists" (or experts) doctored results to suit their narrative. Their duplicity sidetracked untold billions in time and money.

I posted here a few months ago how I have 2 dentists. My dentist in Arizona says my mouth needs no work and has no cavities. My Utah dentist says I have cavities and needs $1000s of dollars of work. My AZ dentist said, in so many words, "that guy is full of shit." Do I need dental work? Guess it depends on which state I'm in. Or could the simple answer be that my Utah dentist needs to pay his mortgage and the rent on his 3,000 square foot facility?

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
406%
Apr 16, 2019
I'm not triggered, I just find it hilarious that a group of people that like to think they're unscripted panic at the thought of healing solutions outside of what's prescribed and sold by the white lab coat class. So I mock it with the hope of pointing out this fallacy in thought, sprinkled with some crude handsanitized penis jokes.

This pattern of behavior is akin to our cohort of unscripted entrepreneurs suggesting we refrain from innovating and instead take orders from the business teachers at University, or maybe Jim Cramer: they're clearly the experts.

If there exists a simple widespread and easily available molecule that can be used to treat all kinds of ailments, I find that proposition very interesting and worth exploring. You're free to take the cryptic patented molecules, I just find that against the patterns of reality. Nature doesn't seem to work that way, everything in nature ebbs and flows in a simplistic synergistic manner. It's the snakeoil salesmen that typically express the pattern of complicating things.

*DISCLAIMER* I don't wear a white lab coat when I practice science. I read and interpret papers, design and conduct my own experiments, and I give 0 shits about the "norms". I intentionally seek to break paradigms, aim for the exponentially easier and simpler solution to everything from making money to improving my health. I take this idea of "unscripted " beyond business practice.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I'm not triggered, I just find it hilarious that a group of people that like to think they're unscripted panic at the thought of healing solutions outside of what's prescribed and sold by the white lab coat class. So I mock it with the hope of pointing out this fallacy in thought, sprinkled with some crude handsanitized penis jokes.

This pattern of behavior is akin to our cohort of unscripted entrepreneurs suggesting we refrain from innovating and instead take orders from the business teachers at University, or maybe Jim Cramer: they're clearly the experts.

If there exists a simple widespread and easily available molecule that can be used to treat all kinds of ailments, I find that proposition very interesting and worth exploring. You're free to take the cryptic patented molecules, I just find that against the patterns of reality. Nature doesn't seem to work that way, everything in nature ebbs and flows in a simplistic synergistic manner. It's the snakeoil salesmen that typically express the pattern of complicating things.

*DISCLAIMER* I don't wear a white lab coat when I practice science. I read and interpret papers, design and conduct my own experiments, and I give 0 shits about the "norms". I intentionally seek to break paradigms, aim for the exponentially easier and simpler solution to everything from making money to improving my health. I take this idea of "unscripted " beyond business practice.
I haven't researched any of the specific scientific stuff you're referring to, but the concept of being unscripted and thinking for yourself certainly holds up, especially when you realize that all the people arguing with you know basically zero about the pre-approved mainstream medicine solutions and are taking those on as much faith as whatever solutions you are proposing, and are going solely off of credentials and reputation (again, off of faith).

G

Guest-5ty5s4

You know what's really annoying? When you're a 20-something and your fellow 20-somethings always think their slowlane parents know the answers to EVERYTHING.

Dude, your dad is not rich. He does not know everything about taxes, real estate, the stock market, mortgages, investing, etc.

I have always taken everything my own family members say with a grain of salt and look for more info. And some of them even OWN BUSINESSES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I can't believe Instagram hasn't fixed the fake account issue.

Every day I see top pages saying, "this isn't me - I don't DM people about crypto", etc.

They could:
- make a basic verification system
- or make it way easier to report fake accounts
- or have software that figures out someone is copying all the same images as a legit account

They are probably already getting smoked by Tiktok growth - it's insane this isn't sorted months ago.

Edit: this thread has it covered already:

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I can't believe Instagram hasn't fixed the fake account issue.

Every day I see top pages saying, "this isn't me - I don't DM people about crypto", etc.

They could:
- make a basic verification system
- or make it way easier to report fake accounts
- or have software that figures out someone is copying all the same images as a legit account

They are probably already getting smoked by Tiktok growth - it's insane this isn't sorted months ago.
I hate how Instagram's response to Tiktok has been to copy it almost exactly. Short term video everywhere, dark theme, autoplay into the next horrendous short term video... Now there isn't an Instagram. What about the niche they had?

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.