Antifragile
Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2018
- Messages
- 4,935
Rep Bank
$8,000
$8,000
User Power: 529%
You know what's most funny about this? You projecting your extreme views onto everyone else.
Outside the US most people do not think in Left/Right, Facist/Communist terms. Why? Because our media has not (yet) completely brainwashed a huge portion of the population into an "us vs. them" mentality. Don't get me wrong, it's creeping up over here as well. But many here still remember where this mentality has led the contintent to almost 100 years ago, and because of this many are not as easy to be turned into blindly following someone who tells them "pink hair bad!". You know what Goebbels (Hitler's propaganda minister) once said? "Control the media and you control the opinion of the country". Now let's take a moment to consider from where you got the notion of these so called "bad leftists"? May it be by the "good rightists" media? Just a thought. And before you try to frame me as something containing the word "left", stop. I don't consider myself as anything of that. Simply because I don't let myself be put into one of two made up groups. I have love for people on both sides of this made up spectrum, and to some degree understand opinions from both. Except for the few extreme (which there are equally many on both sides). And I won't even start with trying to explain what actual communism really looks like. Hint: it's not universal health care.
Like a friend of mine recently said: someone can have the most extreme of views. I won't like it and I may think that person is an idiot for it. But all I'm gonna do is shrug it off and walk away. Because, what point is there in trying to argue with them? They will not change their opinion because of it.
I do respect you and follow your posts ever since I joined this forum, and I will continue to do so. And if you think of me as *fill in whatever current words the propaganda machines are turning out for those of different views* then that's fine. I may not like it nor agree with it. But it is what it is.
Have a great day, @Kak .
Oh, and this just reminded me of the time when, as a kid, I accidently put my mom's hair conditioner for red hair on my freshly bleached hair (just a few strands! As was totally in back then in the late 90s/early 2000s), and thereby turned the bleached strands in my hair pink. I remember coming to school the next day wearing a hat, but when it was time to put it down my friends actually liked the look! Anyway, I'm digressing...
Oh man, I applaud you for giving it some serious thought and writing out a polite post.
@Kak calls everyone a commie, it's probably just a rant. We've all been there. Never mind those moments. We all have them.
If anyone’s wondering how the political thread would have gone, wonder no more
We've seen the future!
now back to regular scheduled programming...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?






