The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
You guys remember Victor Pride who made Bold and Determined? I guess he had a mental breakdown and became a fundamentalist Christian. He deleted all his articles and says he's not selling two of his books because they're "satanic and occultist."

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
For anyone needing motivation:
girls need more role models like this

the idea of worshiping celebritys like bad bhadie or kardashian is absolute insanity

Reactions: Kid

Primeperiwinkle

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 30, 2018
You guys remember Victor Pride who made Bold and Determined? I guess he had a mental breakdown and became a fundamentalist Christian. He deleted all his articles and says he's not selling two of his books because they're "satanic and occultist."
The lead singer of Korn, Brian Welch, went Jesus crazy too a while back.. he still seems cool. Here are some of his thoughts about Kanye West turning Christian.

point is.. sometimes radical change makes you act a bit .. strange. Lol.
View: https://youtu.be/W_2QwBBYW8g

mon_fi

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 3, 2020
Brussels
Why don't dropshipping suppliers make their own websites and sell their own goods like dropshippers? They'd make much more money, no?

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Would it be a wise idea to offload my rejected products to a customer for free? It's a one time use type product and there's just a few imperfections. Not sure if that's ''professional'' or not.

Thoughts? Or just hand them out for free to other prospects, perhaps a mixture of both?

Kid

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
Would it be a wise idea to offload my rejected products to a customer for free? It's a one time use type product and there's just a few imperfections. Not sure if that's ''professional'' or not.

Thoughts? Or just hand them out for free to other prospects, perhaps a mixture of both?
Make internet giveaway to promote your site.

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

WillHurtDontCare

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2017
USA

Kid

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 7, 2019
earth
How do you feel when you are an internet marketer who knows the drills and a big dog marketer says get this easily "digital" but instead "FREE" just pay for shipping. :)

Become an affiliate? :)

Check your inbox...many do.

James Klymus

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois

“If people do not listen and stay indoors, we will be forced to implement a 24-hour curfew,” said K Chandrashekar Rao. “If people continue to be on the streets, then the army has to be called out and shoot on sight orders may be issued.”

Woah. Is this not a blatant example of a country turning on its citizens? Imagine if the context changed, and there was no "scary invisible monster" to be afraid of, and instead we were in a time of peace. There would be a war brewing.

And god forbid anything like this were to be implemented in a country with millions of armed citizens like america.

I'm not sure if this ACTUALLY would be enforced, but to even say the military will shoot its own citizens on sight for being outside. Jeez.

I think what they're doing around me (In chicago and it's suburbs), which is shutting down parks, is a bit excessive even.

Crazy how a little fear will change what we let happen.

Reactions: MTF

SamRussell

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I was wondering if he got hacked or something.

James Klymus

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
I was wondering if he got hacked or something.
http://legendsofmen.com/2020/03/why-internet-figures-are-turning-to-god-roosh-v-and-victor-pride/

I don't follow him, and I didn't even know who he was until 5 min ago, but I found this

Edit: a few other people I follow have gone a similar way, making a sudden, drastic change. Alex Becker being one of them, where he owned a 2 million dollar house in dallas, had a lambo and looked like he was living the life.

Now he lives in a 2 bed apartment in Austin and sold most of his possessions. This is just another example of finding a strong, meaningful purpose in life.

Last edited:

SamRussell

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2018
UK
http://legendsofmen.com/2020/03/why-internet-figures-are-turning-to-god-roosh-v-and-victor-pride/

I don't follow him, and I didn't even know who he was until 5 min ago, but I found this

Edit: a few other people I follow have gone a similar way, making a sudden, drastic change. Alex Becker being one of them, where he owned a 2 million dollar house in dallas, had a lambo and looked like he was living the life.

Now he lives in a 2 bed apartment in Austin and sold most of his possessions. This is just another example of finding a strong, meaningful purpose in life.
That's just weird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock