The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Major covid 19 vaccine expert censored for not being in tune with corrupt Fauci.

Dr. Malone is the discoverer of in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection and the inventor of mRNA vaccines, while he was at the Salk Institute in 1988. His research was continued at Vical in 1989, where the first in-vivo mammalian experiments were designed by him. The mRNA, constructs, reagents were developed at the Salk institute and Vical by Dr. Malone. The initial patent disclosures were written by Dr. Malone in 1988-1989. Dr. Malone was also an inventor of DNA vaccines in 1988 and 1989. This work results in over 10 patents and numerous publications, yielding about 7000 citations for this work. Dr. Malone was also an inventor of DNA vaccines in 1988 and 1989.

Dr. Robert Malone, the “inventor of mRNA vaccines,” told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson on Wednesday that a broadcast of a podcast he did discussing his concerns with the C0VlD-19 vaccines was removed from YouTube.

Carlson argued Malone “has a right to speak,” even if it’s contrary to what NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci is saying.

"[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I am of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not," Malone said of the vaccines, noting that they are operating under an emergency use authorization.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Major covid 19 vaccine expert censored for not being in tune with corrupt Fauci.

Unapproved source.

1625864842653-png.38803

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Train

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
May 11, 2021
Scientists HOPE they will have benefits. Ok, I'm outta here.
It's actually quite simple math. Double the vaccines, double the protection. :rofl:

And if you question me, then you're questioning mathematics. Like how questioning Fauci is questioning science.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Richard Branson is going to space today on board of his Virgin Galactic spacecraft. Live feed starts at 7:30 am PT.

What a beautiful, inspiring accomplishment. Richard Branson is by far my favorite business inspiration and this has just confirmed how incredible he is. And that's at age 70. He's over twice as old as I am, yet he seems to have way more energy and enthusiasm for life that I've ever had. Way to have it all in life.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Use the bumper bars if you're squatting at the gym.

I had to pull a weighted barbell off a 120 lb or so girl at the gym earlier because she got tired / lost her form mid squat.

It helps to read about how injuries happen during specific exercise, or if you have a strong stomach then watch videos of people injuring themselves, that way you're mentally prepared for when things go wrong.

I fell forward while squatting with 275 lbs on my back a few years ago and I was fine because the bumper bars caught it.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@WillHurtDontCare do you track your calories or just train hard as hell and that takes care of any potential excess calories turning into fat?

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
@WillHurtDontCare do you track your calories or just train hard as hell and that takes care of any potential excess calories turning into fat?

I hover around 15% body fat and I usually just gorge on whatever I want. I've got visible abs but I'm not as lean as you'd expect. I can get away with this because I do olympic weightlifting 5x per week and kickboxing 1-3 time per week.

When I track calories I get leaner and have more energy. Calorie tracking works because it forces you to reflect on your habits and stops you from doing insane shit like eating 2.5 lbs of honey per week.

And it's more important to be consistent than "accurate" (you can use heuristics that might be off by 200 calories a day, but require less work than measuring).

I'll probably get back to calorie tracking tomorrow.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Anyone here familiar with the field of computer vision? Crudely, it involves extracting data from pictures and analyzing them at scale.

I started looking deeper into that and natural language processing and it seems like there is a lot of potential there - extracting text from scanned documents, analyzing facial expressions from photos, and more.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
A close friend of mine from university wants to start a financial and marketing consulting business and wanted me to partner with him.

I was hesitant and connected him with another friend from university, and now they're partners.

They didn't know each other well. I'm the one that knew them both and made the connection.

The friend I referred to my close friend wants me to partner with them, but I'm still hesitant because I've read on the forum how this can ruin friendships, and I believe I can do what they're doing on my own given a bit more time.

I feel like letting them go for it together, and I'll eventually do my thing. Thoughts?

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Anyone here familiar with the field of computer vision? Crudely, it involves extracting data from pictures and analyzing them at scale.

I started looking deeper into that and natural language processing and it seems like there is a lot of potential there - extracting text from scanned documents, analyzing facial expressions from photos, and more.

I had a student who worked for a company doing this. They would scan manuals for industrial machinery and use AI to translate them. So there are people working in the field.

I've done scientific analysis of mass images before - I had a university project where I wrote a program to analyse 30,000 images, but that was just adding up the values of the pixels and applying formulae to them rather than image recognition.

The biggest application of facial recognition is state surveillance and snapchat filters :happy:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
A close friend of mine from university wants to start a financial and marketing consulting business and wanted me to partner with him.

I was hesitant and connected him with another friend from university, and now they're partners.

They didn't know each other well. I'm the one that knew them both and made the connection.

The friend I referred to my close friend wants me to partner with them, but I'm still hesitant because I've read on the forum how this can ruin friendships, and I believe I can do what they're doing on my own given a bit more time.

I feel like letting them go for it together, and I'll eventually do my thing. Thoughts?

You made your decision - you just lack the confidence to justify it to yourself.

Tell him thank you but no thank you because you're working on your own thing.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
$3000 per MONTH in property taxes for a $2,000,000 house. The US is ridiculous.

Texas is a 0 income tax state. They make it up on property taxes. It's why I opted out of Texas as an option as my home is my castle. Texas has one of the highest property taxes in the union. Other states are more reasonable. For example, the house I have a pending purchase on is 13,000 square feet -- the taxes are just $10K/year.

But yea, the personal expenses are more than I would have thought - he's got a coach for everything. Surprised he doesn't pay for someone to wipe his a$$. :playful: JK, Noah!

G

Guest-5ty5s4

It's actually quite simple math. Double the vaccines, double the protection. :rofl:

And if you question me, then you're questioning mathematics. Like how questioning Fauci is questioning science.
Yeah, works just like two condoms!! Wait...

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
For example, the house I have a pending purchase on is 13,000 square feet -- the taxes are just $10K/year.

Thanks for the clarification, that's definitely more affordable considering the size of the house you're planning to buy.

By the way, that's 10x bigger than the house of my parents and I consider their house to be spacious lol. I myself live in a 16x smaller apartment than your future house (800 sq feet). For most of my friends, it's actually a big apartment. People (couples, but sometimes even a family of three or four) usually live in apartments between 500-700 sq ft.

I have no idea what I'd do with 13,000 square feet of space. The differences between the US and Europe sometimes stupefy me.

But yea, the personal expenses are more than I would have thought - he's got a coach for everything. Surprised he doesn't pay for someone to wipe his a$$. :playful: JK, Noah!

Yeah some of his expenses seem rather frivolous. A house assistant AND a personal assistant. Having these people on the payroll sounds like more work than actually doing the tasks yourself.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I know where you live

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have no idea what I'd do with 13,000 square feet of space. The differences between the US and Europe sometimes stupefy me.

Most of it is flex/recreation space - the indoor basketball court is a big part of that space, it also has a craft room, a library, home theater, separate gym, pool room/rec area -- it only has 4 bedrooms, otherwise the "living area" is just a bit bigger than the same size of my current house. As I mentioned elsewhere here on the forum, I like my home to feel like a vacation resort so I don't need to travel. I don't like airports, crowds, and touristy stuff. Moreover, the world's overreaction to the pandemic further amplified my disposition that I'd rather be chilling at home than navigating a crowded airport.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Most of it is flex/recreation space - the indoor basketball court is a big part of that space, it also has a craft room, a library, home theater, separate gym, pool room/rec area -- it only has 4 bedrooms, otherwise the "living area" is just a bit bigger than the same size of my current house. As I mentioned elsewhere here on the forum, I like my home to feel like a vacation resort so I don't need to travel. I don't like airports, crowds, and touristy stuff. Moreover, the world's overreaction to the pandemic further amplified my disposition that I'd rather be chilling at home than navigating a crowded airport.
Sounds wonderful man! I’m stoked for you!

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I raise you with this…..

vMhEspC.jpg
That is exactly who a vaccine is for. A huge fatass who has probably never thought about their health a single day in their life.

Funny how it's acceptable and even promoted to "love your body" by being incredibly overweight and unhealthy. 100% acceptable to die of diabetes or heart disease or lung cancer from smoking (yes I know that healthy people can get this too, but why raise the odds by being a moron?), but it is not acceptable to even ask a question about something that has almost no effect on the majority of those infected? We all die someday. I chose to not be vaxinated against something with nearly no chance of killing me, vaxinated with something with no history and barely any data. Sure I could die from covid. I could also die from a car crash, plane crash, mountain biking or ski accident, fever from mosquitos, shot by a gang banger or cartel member, or slip on the ice and crack my head open.

Living is dangerous. How I chose to live and how I chose to go about my life is my business and no one else's.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Here is government for you. I just flew to Canada from Mexico, and since I flew home from out of country the government has decided that I need to quarantine in a "government approved hotel", for 3 days, at my own expense of $2,000.

I live in the city my flight arrived at, and I have a vehicle at the airport. I refused the hotel and told them it is a violation of my rights as outlined in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and that it is currently in the courts and the government is being challenged on the constitutionality of this. They told me that for each person in my party (2 adults and 2 children) we will be charged $5,000 each (maybe just the adults?). Apparently taking a taxi to a forced hotel prison is safer than going home in my own vehicle.

Here is a gem from the daily log they are making me submit, because it is now a crime to be sick.

• If you have tested positive for C0VlD-19, you must isolate for 14 days from the test result date.

Meanwhile test results arrive in like 72 hours. So I guess that means you just tack on all those extra days because the 14 day covid infection knows the difference between when the test is taken and when the results are obtained.

So I get to take a preflight test, a test when I land, and another test 8 days after landing. And quarantine for a minimum of 14 days, unless a test is positive, then its 14 days from the results of that test. Makes sense.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.