The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Quick Tip: How to copy & print from Kindle

MarkNNelson

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 12, 2013
Colorado
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm sitting here this morning rereading Ca$hvertising on the Kindle, and taking notes in Evernote.

Well, there's one chapter that has 22 effective headline starters that I wanted to copy verbatim into my notes. Of course you can't copy/paste from Kindle for DRM reasons, but there's a workaround.

If you select the passage and highlight it on the Kindle, you can then go the Kindle highlights page on Amazon, and from there you can copy & paste.

You lose all formatting, so it's not like you could print the whole book or anything, but it's perfect for quoting specific passages.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom