The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quick Intro

hermitcrab

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Mar 5, 2018
Canada
Hello world,

First of all, my purpose in joining this forum is to get closer to people with a better mindset than mine (not similar, better). I want to be influenced positively in the hope that I can influence others too when I'll be a F*cking badass myself.

I've been interested about business and entrepreneurship since the age of 18. Reading books, blogs, having ideas but never doing much, some loose attempts, no profit - what you could expect from a kid with no discipline or clear goals. The good thing is that it got me into self-development as a natural side-effect, there was a lot of work to be done back then. I drop out of school, went backpacking awhile, read a lot, reinvent myself 217 times, typical lost soul story.

I'm currently 25 y/o, disciplined and bolder than I ever thought I would be. I've been working for almost 2 years on opening a "fitness" facility in quite a narrow niche (starting from broke, evaluating the market, finding money and partners, falling at all that, learning, etc.) We are planning to open this year. I'm currently working a shitty weekend job to survive meanwhile but hey who cares.

I read TMF yesterday (awesome book btw, couldn't put it down, read it in a day), and realized our business model might be slowlaner-ish. It made me put A LOT of things in perspective. The long-term plan is to open many facilities along with an online brand (videos, clothes, etc.) but I'm wondering if we're talking millions and millions here or just a job disguise as a business. An in-between? I need to reevaluate.

Right now, we have to wait for legal stuff to be out of the way to truly move forward. In the meantime, I was thinking of learning more about marketing and the use of social media. I might start a Progress/Execution Threads to help me review my weeks and be more accountable.

Yep.

BRB, going to go read UNSCRIPTED now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...