The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Questions

Theuhhhperson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 27, 2022
Hi, uhhhh... I guess I should introduce myself, I am a very young wantrepeneur(trying my best) and I mean very young, specifically, preteen which bring me to my first question: Are young entrepeneurs allowed here? I have seen many policies about age requirements hence why I am asking it. If there is a age requirement that I do not meet then I would be fine with deleting the account but if not then here is my second question: Am I making up excuses? I feel like I keep making up bullshit excuses that I am too young to start becoming an entrepeneur. I have been doing self-improvement and becoming mentally and physically better, but besides that, I haven't placed much of a step into finance besides the books. My countless attempts have been stopped by my slowlane school, my self and sometimes, my age. No platform allows me to create content, I need to ask my parents if I want to start a project, and it has been complete dog shit for me to start excecuting. So please answer if I should wait or I'm just mentally masturbating myself. And my third and final question: I've seen many people having restless days of work and I wonder if I'm going to have to sacrifice mental and physical health aswell? The thing that freaks me out the most is that people did 90 hour workweeks to get to a good position and I excpect that part of the reason that I am delaying my entrepeneurship for the sole reason of fear.

Mkay bye!

-Theuhhperson

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
I am a very young wantrepeneur(trying my best) and I mean very young
You won't be "very young" for very long. Time flies.

My countless attempts have been stopped by my slowlane school, my self and sometimes, my age.
Your attempts have been unanimously stopped by you, and you alone.

So please answer if I should wait
If you decide to wait for a "better time", it's highly likely that you will develop this behavior into a character trait. You don't want to turn into a person that chronically postpones their goals for an imaginary optimal moment into the future.

And my third and final question: I've seen many people having restless days of work and I wonder if I'm going to have to sacrifice mental and physical health aswell?
No, health is critically important, and will be one of the limiting factors in your future ventures. Success is more about wisdom and good choices, rather than "grinding". Having good mental health is conducive to making good choices.

You may be too young to register a company or open a bank account, but you are at the perfect age to start absorbing knowledge and building up your skills, due to the developing brain's hyper plasticity.

You are in a unique phase of your life that will never get to experience again. Use your time wisely.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...