What's new

Questions

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Theuhhhperson

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 27, 2022
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 30%
Hi, uhhhh... I guess I should introduce myself, I am a very young wantrepeneur(trying my best) and I mean very young, specifically, preteen which bring me to my first question: Are young entrepeneurs allowed here? I have seen many policies about age requirements hence why I am asking it. If there is a age requirement that I do not meet then I would be fine with deleting the account but if not then here is my second question: Am I making up excuses? I feel like I keep making up bullshit excuses that I am too young to start becoming an entrepeneur. I have been doing self-improvement and becoming mentally and physically better, but besides that, I haven't placed much of a step into finance besides the books. My countless attempts have been stopped by my slowlane school, my self and sometimes, my age. No platform allows me to create content, I need to ask my parents if I want to start a project, and it has been complete dog shit for me to start excecuting. So please answer if I should wait or I'm just mentally masturbating myself. And my third and final question: I've seen many people having restless days of work and I wonder if I'm going to have to sacrifice mental and physical health aswell? The thing that freaks me out the most is that people did 90 hour workweeks to get to a good position and I excpect that part of the reason that I am delaying my entrepeneurship for the sole reason of fear.

Mkay bye!

-Theuhhperson
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O en e wisz zuaph xepvsiqipias(vszoph nz citv) epf O niep wisz zuaph
Zua xup'v ci "wisz zuaph" gus wisz muph. Voni gmoit.

Nz duapvmitt evvinqvt jewi ciip tvuqqif cz nz tmuxmepi tdjuum, nz timg epf tunivonit, nz ehi.
Zuas evvinqvt jewi ciip apeponuatmz tvuqqif cz zua, epf zua emupi.

Tu qmieti eptxis og O tjuamf xeov
Og zua fidofi vu xeov gus e "civvis voni", ov't johjmz molimz vjev zua xomm fiwimuq vjot cijewous opvu e djesedvis vseov. Zua fup'v xepv vu vasp opvu e qistup vjev djsupodemmz qutvqupit vjios huemt gus ep onehopesz uqvonem nunipv opvu vji gavasi.

Epf nz vjosf epf gopem raitvoup: O'wi tiip nepz qiuqmi jewoph sitvmitt fezt ug xusl epf O xupfis og O'n huoph vu jewi vu tedsogodi nipvem epf qjztodem jiemvj etximm?
Pu, jiemvj ot dsovodemmz onqusvepv, epf xomm ci upi ug vji monovoph gedvust op zuas gavasi wipvasit. Tadditt ot nusi ecuav xotfun epf huuf djuodit, sevjis vjep "hsopfoph". Jewoph huuf nipvem jiemvj ot dupfadowi vu neloph huuf djuodit.


Zua nez ci vuu zuaph vu sihotvis e dunqepz us uqip e cepl edduapv, cav zua esi ev vji qisgidv ehi vu tvesv ectuscoph lpuxmifhi epf caomfoph aq zuas tlommt, fai vu vji fiwimuqoph cseop't jzqis qmetvodovz.

Zua esi op e aporai qjeti ug zuas mogi vjev xomm piwis hiv vu iyqisoipdi eheop. Ati zuas voni xotimz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom