Hey guys,
Ive some questions for buying real estate in the US.
So first of all I am from Switzerland and live currently in Germany.
I want to buy a house either in Fort Myers Beach or in Naples.
My price limit is around 1 million usd and I want to get the best house with my money, .. obviously
.
So are there any websites you recommend to look for real estate in these areas or how I can look for houses there?
What are the best ways to get the price down with the real estate broker, I mean I think they have difficulties to sell houses this time, havent they?
And for this - what is the best time to buy real estate in the US?
And if I buy a house in the United States, is there a way to get a "greencard"? I mean I dont want to work in the US its more for holidays or later I probably will sell it!
So thank you for every respond to my questions, I really appreciate every help
Kind regards and best wishes
FLM
Ive some questions for buying real estate in the US.
So first of all I am from Switzerland and live currently in Germany.
I want to buy a house either in Fort Myers Beach or in Naples.
My price limit is around 1 million usd and I want to get the best house with my money, .. obviously
So are there any websites you recommend to look for real estate in these areas or how I can look for houses there?
What are the best ways to get the price down with the real estate broker, I mean I think they have difficulties to sell houses this time, havent they?
And for this - what is the best time to buy real estate in the US?
And if I buy a house in the United States, is there a way to get a "greencard"? I mean I dont want to work in the US its more for holidays or later I probably will sell it!
So thank you for every respond to my questions, I really appreciate every help
Kind regards and best wishes
FLM
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
