BigLo51192
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2012
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$25
$25
I have an idea for a social networking app. I have been try to focuses on how my app can help people as my main priority but the fact that I'm offering it for free makes me worry about how it will be able to generate revenue without flooding it with advertisement. The fact that its a social networking app I feel like advertisements will kill the cool trendiness that the app could possibly have. I'm completely new to this so I could be wrong. Are there other methods to generate revenue from free apps? Should I not worry about the advertisements problem until I build up enough users? Also wondering about ways to attract users through the use of a Facebook login to avoid spammers vs self-made app login system.
-BigLo
-BigLo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
