I know that there are many professional bloggers out there that make "lots" of money, i'm asking about an ecommerce business that just wants to create content to attract eyeballs.
I ask this question because there are a lot of articles out there that recommend creating content like writing blogs, newsletters, photo albums, etc.. And the Fastlane forum usually cuts through the B.S.
We have an online store(women's clothing) we are just starting off and I have a lot on my plate. Yes, I want more traffic on my website, but should I be spending my time(which can be a significant) writing, editing, uploading, and promoting one single blog to get more people on my website? I get that a blog can promote the life style, build a fan base. But I could be spending my time working on the products that i'm actually selling. Shouldn't the great quality and customer service be enough to build a customer base naturally over time?
I ask this question because there are a lot of articles out there that recommend creating content like writing blogs, newsletters, photo albums, etc.. And the Fastlane forum usually cuts through the B.S.
We have an online store(women's clothing) we are just starting off and I have a lot on my plate. Yes, I want more traffic on my website, but should I be spending my time(which can be a significant) writing, editing, uploading, and promoting one single blog to get more people on my website? I get that a blog can promote the life style, build a fan base. But I could be spending my time working on the products that i'm actually selling. Shouldn't the great quality and customer service be enough to build a customer base naturally over time?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
