The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Publishing articles on a website with different subjects

Marketing, social media, advertising

JM35

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jul 13, 2013
Denver
Why would you want to publish random topics on the same web page? My personal opinion is that it actually has negative value. Unless you are trying to build a website that maybe gets a lot of hits but has 0 return visitors. If I'm interested in online business, I might subscribe and consistently read you online-business123 website if you have valuable posts with good information on them. But if I see your site and it has 12 different topics of posts on the front page, I automatically don't trust it as an authority site in whatever niche it is. If you are writing posts about free visa gift cards (sounds like a scam), online business, and download flash for MAC all on the same website, then I am going to assume you know nothing about actual online business.

From an SEO standpoint, great content is great content and will get picked up, but there is no doubt that "Download Flash Player for MAC" would rank 10x better if it were on macflashplayer(.)com for example. You will have a hard time building domain authority from Google with random posts all over the place and inconsistent key words.

andrewthomas

New Contributor
Jan 15, 2018
United States
Hello guys...
Is it WRONG to publish articles that have different subjects ( Subjects that are not related to the domain name ) on the same website .

Example :
Domain name : www.online-business23.com
Articles : How to get a free visa gift card in the UK
Download Flash Player for MAC
Build your own online business
An articles about a certain game

Please tell me in details how could this affect my SEO and ranking in google .
Thank you in advance...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.