The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Proof of funds, without showing account balance?

Veloman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Feb 10, 2018
Austin
If one were to want to make a cash offer, but did not want their account balance to be displayed, is this something a bank will do? It's easy to get the letter, but it shows your account balance. I feel like people that are in this business have a way of showing proof of funds that do not reveal there actual balance. I guess it's up to the individual bank? Any other way around this, without dealing with a letter from a lender?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
If one were to want to make a cash offer, but did not want their account balance to be displayed, is this something a bank will do? It's easy to get the letter, but it shows your account balance. I feel like people that are in this business have a way of showing proof of funds that do not reveal there actual balance. I guess it's up to the individual bank? Any other way around this, without dealing with a letter from a lender?
Open a second account. Move money there. Show the balance of the one account.

Or...

Have the person do a check verification. Give them your account number and a pretend check number (preferably close to the actual check numbers you have used). They should be able to call the bank and say they want to verify funds on a check.

The bank isn't allowed to tell them how much is in your account, but they are allowed to say whether the account has sufficient funds to cover the check.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.