- Joined
- May 26, 2016
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$165
$165
User Power: 200%
Hello everyone,
This is my progress thread and my first step towards actively showcasing to myself what an entrepreneur does.
My why - This is the most profitable option to start out as an entrepreneur for me while learning the basics of creating, innovating and running a business.
These are my current short term goals that I will complete by 30th May. I know it's a long deadline and I've chosen it to get my fundamentals in order and that will complement me on working ferociously on my finances.
I am using The Fastlane To Do List as a guiding tool and creating faith within on taking apart the elephant one chunk at a time.
Goal0: Automate the fundamentals i.e. fitness, family, finance and faith
Goal1: Complete Fox web school course and read through his first journey thread
Goal2: Contact 10 businesses that need a revamped website
Goal3: Post about first portfolio project and officially join the Fox web school challenge 2019
@MJ DeMarco Thanks for Unscripted and TMF . I will be using my notes from them for this long journey and tweaking my mindset from consumer to becoming a producer.
@Fox Thanks for creating almost a step by step guide for getting into the wild world of entrepreneurship. I promise to keep this thread alive and hope to give back to this awesome community when I become capable.
P.S. If anyone finds any flaw in my goal settings or if they can become more action oriented please let me know.
This is my progress thread and my first step towards actively showcasing to myself what an entrepreneur does.
My why - This is the most profitable option to start out as an entrepreneur for me while learning the basics of creating, innovating and running a business.
These are my current short term goals that I will complete by 30th May. I know it's a long deadline and I've chosen it to get my fundamentals in order and that will complement me on working ferociously on my finances.
I am using The Fastlane To Do List as a guiding tool and creating faith within on taking apart the elephant one chunk at a time.
Goal0: Automate the fundamentals i.e. fitness, family, finance and faith
Goal1: Complete Fox web school course and read through his first journey thread
Goal2: Contact 10 businesses that need a revamped website
Goal3: Post about first portfolio project and officially join the Fox web school challenge 2019
@MJ DeMarco Thanks for Unscripted and TMF . I will be using my notes from them for this long journey and tweaking my mindset from consumer to becoming a producer.
@Fox Thanks for creating almost a step by step guide for getting into the wild world of entrepreneurship. I promise to keep this thread alive and hope to give back to this awesome community when I become capable.
P.S. If anyone finds any flaw in my goal settings or if they can become more action oriented please let me know.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
