The Fiverr business
My old thread was about a Fiverr business, and the business died.
Not completely, but it's no longer sustainable.
I still got a client outside Fiverr, and to me that is very valuable. Because that is a piece of control.
The strategy
I'm pretty good at stay alive. But without a strategy, it's hard to build long term success.
Usually a lack of control is acceptable, as long as I use it to gain more control. For example, Fiverr is a low-control platform, but I can still get one outbound clients to gain more control.
I studied people who have their own sites, their own audience, their own customers, and their own distribution.
The pattern I see is that it goes for a long time without any return, and then it starts to generate returns and the owner can survive with it, and if the owner can survive and dominate the market he will have a good life.
The upside is that nothing can take the profit away.
Let's try to build a highly control business.
My old thread was about a Fiverr business, and the business died.
Not completely, but it's no longer sustainable.
I still got a client outside Fiverr, and to me that is very valuable. Because that is a piece of control.
The strategy
I'm pretty good at stay alive. But without a strategy, it's hard to build long term success.
Usually a lack of control is acceptable, as long as I use it to gain more control. For example, Fiverr is a low-control platform, but I can still get one outbound clients to gain more control.
I studied people who have their own sites, their own audience, their own customers, and their own distribution.
The pattern I see is that it goes for a long time without any return, and then it starts to generate returns and the owner can survive with it, and if the owner can survive and dominate the market he will have a good life.
The upside is that nothing can take the profit away.
Let's try to build a highly control business.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
