The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Productivity At Home

Anything related to matters of the mind

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hey you amazing people, hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend.

I have been working at home alot on a few projects i work in digital marketing, promoting different brands online, through email marketing, SEO. However some mornings i get up at 7.30am, and it takes me until 10.30am to get stuck into work. I might look at properties on Right Move and generally get distracted. I know there is no set formula but does anyone kindly have any strategies to help me be productive from the start of the day please? As i know generally i can look at these distractions such as Right Move anytime, the end of the day would be beneficial.

Thank you for your kindness and any advice you can give. I believe this is the best forum around for entrepreneurs due to the very kind and intelligent people who are on this forum. Take care folks and keep happy!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
I know the feeling... I use BrainFM (Binaural Beats) to help me get into a focussed state but I get easily distracted. The key is to have identified your main task of the day and hit that immediately... and have an accountability partner to check you got it done. Also helps if you get up before the crowd... 5am or 6am works best. I've struggled terribly with this myself and am making an app to help but its some distance away!

evanwilson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 9, 2020
Canada
To deal with this issue I always think about one thing in the morning "I'll get this task done (xyz) and have a peaceful 1 hour break". I don't like being physically on a break but mentally worried about work so this trick works for me. Find what you love doing daily and decide to do that after completing certain tasks.

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
Hey,

For my part I use routines to facilitate the process and do most of my todos on an automatic way.
I list all my todos using MJ's list.
I chunk my day in 25 min sessions (pomodoro method) and I block EVERYTHING (using forest and app blocker) + I use Brain FM or Lofi Girl Ytb to get peacefull and nice music.
After a session, I reward myself with few minutes of Social media, playing etc and I go again for a 25min session.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.