What's new

Product & Marketing guy looking to fastlane

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BlueDuck

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 8, 2016
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$40
User Power: 200%
I discovered the book by accident, but it summed up a lot of what I have been thinking for years. I've realized that despite a good job with good income, at my current pace, I will never be rich - in time or money.

Fortunately, I have had a corporate career for 10+ years with the same company that I enjoy, pays well and doesn't suck up my nights and weekends. During that time, I moonlight with a company that started in college as website design and evolved over the years to provide the general digital marketing services you'd expect. The problem is neither is fastlane. I work all day, get exhausted, work at night and then repeat.

Through my corporate career and by working with dozens of personal clients, I completely understand what it takes to build big global brands, bring products to market and connect them to customers. What I haven't done is made the switch to stop focusing on other brands and build my own. Thanks to advancements in tools, Digital Marketing become a commodity service and not something that scales or is ownable. I've spent 70 hours a week on both and have nothing personal to show for it aside from helping other brands grow.

I don't know what my product will be yet, but I'm posting here as a first step.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'wi siemobif vjev fitqovi e huuf kuc xovj huuf opduni, ev nz dassipv qedi, O xomm piwis ci sodj - op voni us nupiz.
O jef vji teni siwimevoup epf jewi cihap nuwoph vuxesf vji Getvmepi.Ximduni vu vji gusan, epf huuf madl vu zua.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom