The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Product & Marketing guy looking to fastlane

Marketing, social media, advertising

BlueDuck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 8, 2016
I discovered the book by accident, but it summed up a lot of what I have been thinking for years. I've realized that despite a good job with good income, at my current pace, I will never be rich - in time or money.

Fortunately, I have had a corporate career for 10+ years with the same company that I enjoy, pays well and doesn't suck up my nights and weekends. During that time, I moonlight with a company that started in college as website design and evolved over the years to provide the general digital marketing services you'd expect. The problem is neither is fastlane. I work all day, get exhausted, work at night and then repeat.

Through my corporate career and by working with dozens of personal clients, I completely understand what it takes to build big global brands, bring products to market and connect them to customers. What I haven't done is made the switch to stop focusing on other brands and build my own. Thanks to advancements in tools, Digital Marketing become a commodity service and not something that scales or is ownable. I've spent 70 hours a week on both and have nothing personal to show for it aside from helping other brands grow.

I don't know what my product will be yet, but I'm posting here as a first step.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.