Safareeblu
PARKED
Hello everyone!! The past few months I have been working on a product to sell. I have come up with the design, the community I would like to target, the potential cost of the product, as well as where I would like to sell it. I have done my research as to patent and trademarking and pretty much all the ABCs of making a product. I know that I have to develop a prototype for my product so that I can try it out and iron out any faultiness with it. However I am stuck with finding out how to create a prototype! I have thought of trying to make it on my own but then I run into the problem of how to find/get the supplies and how to mold it and make it. And I have also played with the thought of having someone else make my prototype but I fear of confidentiality and also the cost of paying an outside party to do it. Who do I reach out to if I want someone to develop my prototype? A product design company or find someone at a design school? I'm just concerned with cost and confidentiality if i use a non legit 3rd party. Any advice would be appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
