The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION ProcessPro's Journal- Test Prep Website.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
Purpose: To build a test prep system.

Path:
-Lesson scripts.-Completed.
-Question banks.-In progress-12 more banks to complete.-Deadline-2nd May.
-Question bank solution videos.
-Create voice tracks.
-Create synced videos.
-Launch.

Challenges and solutions:
Upcoming exams-Cram.
One more project-60-70% effort. My GPA won't suffer. My degree does not matter anyway.

My WHY:
To have the freedom to travel with my sweetheart. When I think of the last time I traveled, I feel fired up. When I think of doing it with my sweetheart, I am consumed.

My FTE:
The feeling of powerlessness. e.g. My love was in pain, and I couldn't help. If I think back to this scenario, I will feel the feeling.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
26th April, 2018.
Aim:
Complete two question banks.
Progress: Awoke 4:30 a.m., started working. On the 27th question.
Sample:
upload_2018-4-26_8-2-23.png

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
26th April, 2018.
Aim: Complete two question banks.
Progress: Calling it a day. I got only one and a half test banks completed. Perhaps aiming for two is a little too ambitious. Will try again tomorrow. If I fail again, I will adjust my targets accordingly. When I am finished with this bank that I've completed halfway, I will only have ten more banks to do.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
27th April, 2018.
Aim: Complete two and a half question banks.
Challenges/Fixes: I have to prepare for class tomorrow.-Will read my thesis paper selectively.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
27th April, 2018.
Aim: Complete two and a half question banks.
Challenges/Fixes: I have to prepare for class tomorrow.-Will read my thesis paper selectively.

Update: Just finished the half test bank incomplete from yesterday. I have to start preparing for class tomorrow, so I have to stop for now. I will have to aim for one test bank a day instead of two.

Challenges: I also have a research paper due in 5 days to finish.-Will give it 70% effort.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
28th April, 2018.
Aim: Have class this morning. When I return this afternoon, I will continue my question banks. I'll aim to complete one today.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
11:21PM. Just finished my question bank. Now I can grab a bite and go sleep. #Process.
9 more question banks to complete.
Will aim for one tomorrow.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
I used paper books with several sample tests to prepare for some big tests. I think today, the way to go would be to have a complete sample test with a timer, so you can practice how to decide to keep working on a question or let it go... AND, a companion phone app that would let you use waiting time to click for a fresh test question, whenever and wherever you are.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
11:21PM. Just finished my question bank. Now I can grab a bite and go sleep. #Process.
9 more question banks to complete.
Will aim for one tomorrow.

7:21PM. Just finished another question bank. Going to try to complete another before I go sleep. #Process.
8 more question banks to complete.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
6:31PM. Just finished another question bank. #Process.
5 more question banks to complete.
I will aim to complete one tomorrow.
Challenge: Tomorrow I have a meeting that will impede on my free time.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom