The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Process map or step by steps

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Nafis

New Contributor
Dec 14, 2020
Is there a process or an execution step by step?

For eg, if i want to be an entrepreneur in inventing something, what are the usual steps i need to go through?

So id have an idea...and then what? What do i do next? How do i go about executing on it?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

For eg, if i want to be an entrepreneur in inventing something, what are the usual steps i need to go through?

So id have an idea...and then what? What do i do next? How do i go about executing on it?
Depends on the idea.
What do you want to invent?

cmor16

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
I typed "step by step" in the search bar and got 1257 results. Maybe start there?
1608555285772.png
1608555321012.png

Last edited:

metallon

Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
Salem, India.
Check files shared in this post. It guides you in ideation and validation phase.

Bella

Contributor
Dec 19, 2020

Hey, don't really have much to say but here goes. I am a firm believer in making researches. You have an idea and then boom, you don't know what next? Make findings. In some sort of funk and you need hints on executing? Find them. I am glad some of the previous replies already gave clues. You can start with that.
Sure hope you find what you're looking for!

Nafis

New Contributor
Dec 14, 2020
Depends on the idea.
What do you want to invent?
No idea yet but even if i did have an idea i wouldnt even know where to begin.... Like..after the idea part im totally lost as to how to go about executing it. Like who do i contact? How do i make a prototype? How do i get patents and licensese etc...how do i know who will manufacture my idea? How do i get it out to market etc etc.

Nafis

New Contributor
Dec 14, 2020
Check files shared in this post. It guides you in ideation and validation phase.
Interesting...thanks.

GoodluckChuck

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I bet you can figure out more than you think. Grab a pen and a blank sheet of paper and start answering your own question. When you run into a spot you can't figure out, THEN look it up and research. The question you're asking now is too general to be of any use.

Steps to invent something:
1. Figure out what you want to invent
2. Figure out how to invent it
3. Decide what you want to do with it after it's invented

See? Useless.

Go grab a pen and paper and make a list, then come back and we'll see if we can help!

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
No idea yet but even if i did have an idea i wouldnt even know where to begin.... Like..after the idea part im totally lost as to how to go about executing it. Like who do i contact? How do i make a prototype? How do i get patents and licensese etc...how do i know who will manufacture my idea? How do i get it out to market etc etc.
You are missing the point by a 1000 miles.
Without an idea you have no destination.
Without a destination no one can give you directions.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom