G
Guest30156
Guest
Hey everyone, I am about 3 weeks into my research learning about fastlane/passive income. I have decided my first project will be getting a product private labeled and listed on Amazon FBA. I have listened to podcasts and read blogs and now have questions I can't seem to find the answer to. I am curious about how one goes about private labeling. I am looking for a lot of detail here. How do I go to a manufacturer and request a change to a product? What kind of specifics do I need? I can't just say "make it bigger" or "make it the best quality". Do I need auto cad drawings or specific design details? I don't want to go to them and sound like an idiot. I have not picked a product yet but need to know how difficult the process is to brand something before I go any further.
Also, should I get a very detailed contract with my manufacturer? Are people just ordering and hoping for the best?
Last question (for now). How should I go about getting a business license for something like that? Does it need to be incorporated? I am an American currently living overseas until this summer. We move a lot because of the military.
Any help and advice is much appreciated.
Also, should I get a very detailed contract with my manufacturer? Are people just ordering and hoping for the best?
Last question (for now). How should I go about getting a business license for something like that? Does it need to be incorporated? I am an American currently living overseas until this summer. We move a lot because of the military.
Any help and advice is much appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
