The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Prise for slowlane and it's necessity for us

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

WorldImperator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 29, 2014
We should be greatful, that there are so many slowlaners in the world, and should not change them by force. Let them live their life, and be nice and saying "thank you" for being on their path. Now, I will tell you why I am writing this post. It will help many of you to understand some ecomics and will give perhaps a new look on the world and business. The slowlaners and sidewalkers are our most precious traeasure. Now, here it's why.

1. First of all, being and enterpreneur demands from us many years of learning, hard job, thinking, sacrifices, and character skills. Not everyone has that, or even want do that. Let people do for their living what they want and what they are happy with.

2. Without slowlaners there would be no enterpreneurs. It's one of the basic law of economy - the vast majority of the people needs to be poor - by poor I am not talking about living in poverty and working for 1$/h in Bangladesh. I mean normal life of an aveage people, which aren't in the middle class.
Why?

One thing, they have to be poor to work in our factories and our companies. Imagine that everybody on the world is rich. Now, you know what you will in shops? Nothing. Why? Because people don't work because they are rich.

Second, they are the mass that are buying our things. Testing, trying, being fascinated by each new idea. Slowlaners mass which have to have the new shitty phone, just next day after it's in shops, because it's so fantastic. Truth? Probably it is like a tiny bit better, but slowlaners pushed by media and being brainwashed are staying in ques with credit cards or installment aplications to get this new fancy thing...

3. Some people feel comfortable with their work and their time, like they 9-5. Stabilization, it's something you cannot buy. Lost of stress and sacrifices - this is what we need to face. I know many people having quite good jobs, having families and don't even wanting having businesses, becaue they see it as throwing their life for money only. Well, they don't understand some basics - few years of sacrifice for having next 30 years of luxury life, and not buying for what you have money, but what you want. Having days for family and kids, not hours.

If all of us wouldn't be slowlaners, we would never meet here. Thanks them and do not try to save them, if they don't want. Be happy of each one more slowlaners you meet on your path. Just because it is the source and money for our fastlane.

It's not the prasie for slowlaners. It's just a fact, that the majority of people needs to be on this path, because otherwise, we would have not exist and had no chance.

Of course, we are here to get off this path, but all forum is about it ;)

PS I don't know whether i posted this in proper section.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
If you ever heard about Ruby Payne she tries to explain at her best the mindsets and life styles of different classes. It's basically you're programmed to believe a certain way and think it's the norm. I can guarantee you none of them are aware of why they are there. It is a rise in awareness and consciousness, or genius. If you aren't taking 100% responsibility for your life and teach your children to the same they will just follow the path because of the parents victim mentality belief system. It is generation after generation until one of them decide to be a path cutter and choose the fast lane. It's not just about finances, but family dynamics, as well relationships with your spouse or partner. Same rules apply in all areas of your life as finances. Life is very simple, but we make it harder then it really is.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Most def rate you for this post.

We NEED slowlaners and sidewalkers for our businesses, in some shape way and form. Fortunately, in society we churn out these by the dime dozen--so no lack.

I don't discuss business with people UNLESS they are in business themselves. I don't even bother. I will go along with their "normal" conversation, laugh, smile and joke but my business mind is constantly on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.