- Joined
- Jul 21, 2019
- Messages
- 43
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 86%
Hey Fastlane-
I go by Sizemore and am happy to of found this forum. I have listened to both books twice (hooray audible) while running. First listened to unscripted in December 2018.
The books helped me realize my failing business needed a new model. I have been working since February on that new model and have converted a few old clients to the new model.
I have a new baby and a JOB... so I am hustling very hard almost every other moment to gain some traction. I have a plan to exit, but a history of failed side gigs and a six figure job make that a hard sell to my stakeholders (wife and baby).
I hope to forever become more valuable to the world.
See y’all in a thread.
I go by Sizemore and am happy to of found this forum. I have listened to both books twice (hooray audible) while running. First listened to unscripted in December 2018.
The books helped me realize my failing business needed a new model. I have been working since February on that new model and have converted a few old clients to the new model.
I have a new baby and a JOB... so I am hustling very hard almost every other moment to gain some traction. I have a plan to exit, but a history of failed side gigs and a six figure job make that a hard sell to my stakeholders (wife and baby).
I hope to forever become more valuable to the world.
See y’all in a thread.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
