Hello people,
Something is bugging me about how to present the offers and the prices to clients. I am in the IT field and I want to go door-to-door to clients and present the offer and eventually discuss the price.
As you can probably figure it out, calculating the price in front of the client is not such a great idea, and here comes my questions:
- How do I know how many computers/network equipment do they have so I can go back home and calculate the price?
- Do I have to first go with an offer/package and tell them what I can do for them and their business? Get the info about their business and network then come back a second or a third time with the price.
I guess I want to know what are the steps involved until we reach negotiation or signing the contracts.
Thanks,
Adrian
Something is bugging me about how to present the offers and the prices to clients. I am in the IT field and I want to go door-to-door to clients and present the offer and eventually discuss the price.
As you can probably figure it out, calculating the price in front of the client is not such a great idea, and here comes my questions:
- How do I know how many computers/network equipment do they have so I can go back home and calculate the price?
- Do I have to first go with an offer/package and tell them what I can do for them and their business? Get the info about their business and network then come back a second or a third time with the price.
I guess I want to know what are the steps involved until we reach negotiation or signing the contracts.
Thanks,
Adrian
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
