The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Powerful Team Work

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Hello e-entrepreneurs.

I'm here because I've already collected some experience in the industry of internet business. It's only been around one month, but TONS of hours a day. I published a couple of blogs, some article, some ads, some websites…. And yeah, you’re right, I haven’t made a penny. But you know what? I don’t care.

You may think that all this time was a waste of time, as all my family and friends think. But you know what I think? Absolutely IT WASN’T A WASTE OF TIME! You know how much I learned in only ONE MONTH??? Pfff… I’m really surprised in how much I learned, and I’m even more surprised for how much I still have to learn to reach the success I want to reach.

I know you may be in this situation of working hard and not getting a penny as well. I know it’s hard not seeing results. I also know that sometimes you feel lonely because this world is very impersonal. You only can get information and make business thru writing, videos or calls! (Unless you’re working with friends too).

So knowing all these, I want to make it a little bit more personal so you don’t feel so lonely and lost… Ok, I’ll admit it. I also do it so I don’t feel lonely neither, ha!

If you want to join a team I will be more than happy to join with you.

I just have some good ideas, but I need to do so many things, I need to know so much stuff, and I need to have so much money that I thought of making a team so we can trade knowledge, ideas, experiences and help with no money. You know… I give you an idea, you teach me a skill. I teach you a skill, you teach another skill. I know you know how this would go.

I also would be happy to found a business with somebody else, sharing spends and profits, or help somebody with his business or ANYTHING. I have some ideas to start a business too.

I have thousands of PLR’s (products that I can sell and get 100% of profits), these are the best to launch your own business. I have some good ideas, I have PLENTY of motivation, and PLENTY of faith. I know we would make it.

I also speak Spanish from Spain (which is proper Spanish) so imagine how much our limits would be open with this… Dominating the two main languages in the world to be open to billions of people.
I also offer translation for anything such as blogs, websites, articles, keywords etc. But I will talk about this deeply in a specific thread soon.

I just need some team work to materialize my ideas and my possibilities, which are unlimited. And probably the same happens to you as well.

So don’t hesitate. Just shoot me a Private Message or add me to Skype (my username is RamonP23) to start talking about experiences, ideas, knowledge, etc.

We will make it boy! Seriously we will!

Ok, in spite of saying “boy”, I will also admit girls, which by the way I love girls. So you would be respected and I would listen to you, because although many people think that girls can’t lead, I know by fact that you girl can lead, and I know you also have great ideas that you want to communicate with everybody, but you just don’t know how. And I wanted to tell you that with me you don’t have to wear any shield or mask. I don’t care if you’re a loser, if you’re ugly, pretty, confident, shy… I will respect, help and listen to you. So just do it.

I’ve been talking all this time about trading knowledge, ideas, etc. But if you are a newbie who has no idea about this and has no knowledge to trade, you are welcome too. I know how it’s feeling that you can’t join anything because you still don’t have knowledge or money enough. One month ago I didn’t even know what a freaking niche was! So just join us, and you’ll get the knowledge you need from us. Because I know that when you get knowledge, you’ll learn. Then you will be more able to learn more and more, and then trade knowledge and ideas with the rest of the team in a near future. So don’t you hesitate neither. I would love to help you and teach you some stuff.

I wanted to publish this in a website so everybody can see it. But I just don’t know how to make a good website that everybody can see! And I have no money to pay $300 for one!

Imagine… This can be the beginning of a great website, community and business for everyone!

As I said earlier, WE WILL MAKE IT.

Shoot me a Private Message, add me to Skype (RamonP23), or reply to this post right away.

To the beginning of a great community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Ok... I see nobody in this forum is interested in the idea.

Well you'll find out about my new blogs soon, and you all are invited.

BPA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Apr 27, 2010
D.C.
PM me Ramon, I'm interested in hearing more about some of your ideas.

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Ok.

Seems like there are some people starting to being interested in the idea.

Thank you BPA for the post. And thanks to those who sent me a PM. This gives me even more motivation to keep going ;)

So if somebody else is interested, just put a post or send me a PM, so the team will be bigger and bigger each time, so we'll can help each other to make a presence on the Internet sharing traffic and readers ;)

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Sorry for taking so long without answering... I've been without internet for a long time. I almost die!

Yeah, we can post here as well as I said... There are multiple options ;)

Now, since I finally have internet again, I'm about to open 2 blogs. One about entertainment, and another one about entrepreneurship. And then expand myself more.

Whoever whose blogs are of these topics we can exchange traffic, do interviews, refer each other, give advice to each other, etc.

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Well I already started to build my blogs like 3 days ago.

They're about Entrepreneurship and the other one about creativity.

My pages are about my thoughts, purpose and more. And you also will find a couple of posts in each blog.

Check them out, and I would like some feedback because I just started in the world of blogging.

Thank you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.