The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Potential Side Hustle Partnership? (Outdoors/Hiking/Camping Industry)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

snappyhappy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 3, 2015
Hey all,

I have a potential partnership opportunity so I thought I'd reach out to the forum to see if anyone is interested.

I have grown an "America's National Parks" Instagram page to 30k followers. My background is in copywriting and marketing, so I'm also now ramping up marketing with a few strategies to funnel the insta traffic to an email list.

I'm based in Australia, so my challenge is monetizing the audience - specifically through product development and product fulfilment. (Majority of the audience is based in USA.)

I have experimented in the past with selling National Parks stickers, which went okay, but the low basket size and posting from Aus meant it was unprofitable. Designing and selling posters is another option I explored but fulfilment was a challenge.

Ideally, I'd be looking for someone who can help with product dev and fulfilment while I focus on the marketing activities.

I'd also be keen to document progress in the Process/Execution section so people can follow along.

Please reach out if you think you could be a good fit!
Any questions fire away.

Cheers,
Brandon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
What about US based print on demand (POD)?
I think there are POD for posters out there.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
As @Kid mentioned, you can work with print on demand companies. Posters, books, clothes, accessories, etc.

Keeton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
Hey all,

I have a potential partnership opportunity so I thought I'd reach out to the forum to see if anyone is interested.

I have grown an "America's National Parks" Instagram page to 30k followers. My background is in copywriting and marketing, so I'm also now ramping up marketing with a few strategies to funnel the insta traffic to an email list.

I'm based in Australia, so my challenge is monetizing the audience - specifically through product development and product fulfilment. (Majority of the audience is based in USA.)

I have experimented in the past with selling National Parks stickers, which went okay, but the low basket size and posting from Aus meant it was unprofitable. Designing and selling posters is another option I explored but fulfilment was a challenge.

Ideally, I'd be looking for someone who can help with product dev and fulfilment while I focus on the marketing activities.

I'd also be keen to document progress in the Process/Execution section so people can follow along.

Please reach out if you think you could be a good fit!
Any questions fire away.

Cheers,
Brandon
printful is a company that is based in the U.S that does all sorts of things like: posters, canvases, clothes, mugs, jewelry and many more. Also they make it easy to integrate with a shopify store, I would definitely check them out for your audience based in the U.S. They're also print on demand, so no upfront costs. Not only are they in the U.S, they have fulfillment centers in Europe and Asia too. So you could scale the brand worldwide easily.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.