The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Possible?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Roark666

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 6, 2020
Los Angeles
I have a job that pays the bills but it's F*cking soul crushing. Im going to start a business but I want to know if it's possible to make 4k a month net profit for me to use in a year starting from nothing and minimal knowledge? 4k a month is def not my end goal but I just want to be fully independent and scale from there

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
I have a job that pays the bills but it's f*cking soul crushing. Im going to start a business but I want to know if it's possible to make 4k a month net profit for me to use in a year starting from nothing and minimal knowledge? 4k a month is def not my end goal but I just want to be fully independent and scale from there
I'm responding as I hope you're name is a reference to Howard Roark from The Fountainhead. (best book ever)

@MHP368 gave you your answer, and he is correct.

Not only is it possible, if you solve big enough problems, you'll be making $40k a month, and laugh at yourself that you thought so small.

Think big. The world is huge. The possibilities to earn money are, quite seriously, limitless.
The only thing that will ever limit you in your life, is yourself.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Yes, sure, but its NOT easy!
I didn’t succeed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.