The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Polish lad standing on Service and fueling his car to approach onto fastlane.

igorwol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 21, 2018
Hello Everyone!

My name is Igor and I am 20 years old. Originally I am from Poland, however I moved to UK few years ago and currently study Information Technology Management for Business.

At particular moment and time, I am doing my 9 to 5, paid 12 months placement in headquarters of one of the biggest European car company in IT sector but also work as a bouncer on weekends to get some extra money - totally not fastlane.;)

The reason why I decided to join a Fastlane forum is due to the Millionaires Fastlane book that I have just finished reading that pushed me into thinking that life has to offer much more than 9-5 job as long as you are willing to learn, develop and sacrifice your life for best opportunity costs to collect fruits of your hard work afterwards and abandon the Slowlane.

The reason why I titled this thread as a 'Polish lad standing on Service and fueling his car to approach fastlane' is to reflect my current life situation.

I feel that I follow slowlane by standing on the service doing Slowlane job and using Slowlane life pattern (School-Studies-Job-Pension-Debt-Death). However, I constantly self-develop myself by 'fueling' my knowledge in the terms of IT and business in free time by learning how to code & program + learning to get better at spotting something people demand and need in order to one day offer it to them and approach fastlane.

I do not talk a lot about myself, however I hope I will contribute to this forum as good as I can and that this forum will help me more to approach Fastlane so that one day I will be able to achieve my dreams.

I am strongly passionate about bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition. I like going gym due to the fact it teaches discipline as well as helps me with my well being.
Apart from gym, most of my free time I spend on reading books and articles from business and IT in order to educate myself and explore Fastlane further. I have just purchased Unscripted book that I will start reading shortly.

Thanks for your attention and I cant wait to start reading Fastlane forum! ;)

All best everyone and good luck

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hey Igor, thank you for coming to the forums. What would you say is your current biggest challenge?

igorwol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 21, 2018
Hey Igor, thank you for coming to the forums. What would you say is your current biggest challenge?

If Im being honest, for me every day of my life is a challenge as I strive to perform better and better day by day, by learning something new or absorbing new knowledge and experience. It's hard to say what is my current biggest challenge because there is lots in each particular aspect of life - work, education, gym, relationship, business. This comes to more detailed plans and resolutions e.g. learning java for education or finance & economy knowledge for business or making my PB in bench press or deadlift on the gym ;)

This list of short term and long term plans contributes to my self-development and updates every day as I try to improve. Every time I cross something out from my list, something new comes on and the list goes on and on.

Last edited:

Merrick247

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 16, 2018
Hi Igor, welcome to the forum. I'm new here to!

This list of short term and long term plans contributes to my self-development and updates every day as I try to improve. Every time I cross something out from my list, something new comes on and the list goes on and on.

I like the idea of listing short and long term plans, definitely something I need to do more

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
My name is Igor and I am 20 years old. Originally I am from Poland, however I moved to UK few years ago and currently study Information Technology Management for Business.

At particular moment and time, I am doing my 9 to 5, paid 12 months placement in headquarters of one of the biggest European car company in IT sector but also work as a bouncer on weekends to get some extra money - totally not fastlane.;)

Hey Man

nice to see another Polan friend here.

You are 20 and already have a lot of things right. And even if you were not born into Fastlane directly (no one probably is... it's a state of mind that you have to forge rather than your wallet contents), having an internship(?) in one of the biggest car companies in Europe means a lot.

Hope to chat to you more.

igorwol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 21, 2018
Hey Man

nice to see another Polan friend here.

You are 20 and already have a lot of things right. And even if you were not born into Fastlane directly (no one probably is... it's a state of mind that you have to forge rather than your wallet contents), having an internship(?) in one of the biggest car companies in Europe means a lot.

Hope to chat to you more.

Thanks a lot, I saw plenty of Polish community here what makes me happy. Sure thing, I am open to any conversations on any topics as I would like to give something from myself and contribute, instead of just reading a forum and not participating in discussions. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...