What's new

Polish lad standing on Service and fueling his car to approach onto fastlane.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

igorwol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 160%
Hello Everyone!

My name is Igor and I am 20 years old. Originally I am from Poland, however I moved to UK few years ago and currently study Information Technology Management for Business.

At particular moment and time, I am doing my 9 to 5, paid 12 months placement in headquarters of one of the biggest European car company in IT sector but also work as a bouncer on weekends to get some extra money - totally not fastlane.;)

The reason why I decided to join a Fastlane forum is due to the Millionaires Fastlane book that I have just finished reading that pushed me into thinking that life has to offer much more than 9-5 job as long as you are willing to learn, develop and sacrifice your life for best opportunity costs to collect fruits of your hard work afterwards and abandon the Slowlane.

The reason why I titled this thread as a 'Polish lad standing on Service and fueling his car to approach fastlane' is to reflect my current life situation.

I feel that I follow slowlane by standing on the service doing Slowlane job and using Slowlane life pattern (School-Studies-Job-Pension-Debt-Death). However, I constantly self-develop myself by 'fueling' my knowledge in the terms of IT and business in free time by learning how to code & program + learning to get better at spotting something people demand and need in order to one day offer it to them and approach fastlane.

I do not talk a lot about myself, however I hope I will contribute to this forum as good as I can and that this forum will help me more to approach Fastlane so that one day I will be able to achieve my dreams.

I am strongly passionate about bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition. I like going gym due to the fact it teaches discipline as well as helps me with my well being.
Apart from gym, most of my free time I spend on reading books and articles from business and IT in order to educate myself and explore Fastlane further. I have just purchased Unscripted book that I will start reading shortly.

Thanks for your attention and I cant wait to start reading Fastlane forum! ;)

All best everyone and good luck
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Ohus, vjepl zua gus dunoph vu vji gusant. Xjev xuamf zua tez ot zuas dassipv cohhitv djemmiphi?
 
Jiz Ohus, vjepl zua gus dunoph vu vji gusant. Xjev xuamf zua tez ot zuas dassipv cohhitv djemmiphi?

Og On cioph jupitv, gus ni iwisz fez ug nz mogi ot e djemmiphi et O tvsowi vu qisgusn civvis epf civvis fez cz fez, cz miespoph tunivjoph pix us ectuscoph pix lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdi. Ov't jesf vu tez xjev ot nz dassipv cohhitv djemmiphi cideati vjisi ot muvt op iedj qesvodames etqidv ug mogi - xusl, ifadevoup, hzn, simevouptjoq, catopitt. Vjot dunit vu nusi fiveomif qmept epf situmavoupt i.h. miespoph kewe gus ifadevoup us gopepdi & idupunz lpuxmifhi gus catopitt us neloph nz QC op cipdj qsitt us fiefmogv up vji hzn ;)

Vjot motv ug tjusv visn epf muph visn qmept dupvsocavit vu nz timg-fiwimuqnipv epf aqfevit iwisz fez et O vsz vu onqsuwi. Iwisz voni O dsutt tunivjoph uav gsun nz motv, tunivjoph pix dunit up epf vji motv huit up epf up.
 
Last edited:
Jo Ohus, ximduni vu vji gusan. O'n pix jisi vu!

Vjot motv ug tjusv visn epf muph visn qmept dupvsocavit vu nz timg-fiwimuqnipv epf aqfevit iwisz fez et O vsz vu onqsuwi. Iwisz voni O dsutt tunivjoph uav gsun nz motv, tunivjoph pix dunit up epf vji motv huit up epf up.

O moli vji ofie ug motvoph tjusv epf muph visn qmept, figopovimz tunivjoph O piif vu fu nusi
 
Nz peni ot Ohus epf O en 20 ziest umf. Usohopemmz O en gsun Qumepf, juxiwis O nuwif vu AL gix ziest ehu epf dassipvmz tvafz Opgusnevoup Vidjpumuhz Nepehinipv gus Catopitt.

Ev qesvodames nunipv epf voni, O en fuoph nz 9 vu 5, qeof 12 nupvjt qmedinipv op jiefraesvist ug upi ug vji cohhitv Iasuqiep des dunqepz op OV tidvus cav emtu xusl et e cuapdis up xiilipft vu hiv tuni iyvse nupiz - vuvemmz puv getvmepi.;)

Jiz Nep

podi vu tii epuvjis Qumep gsoipf jisi.

Zua esi 20 epf emsiefz jewi e muv ug vjopht sohjv. Epf iwip og zua xisi puv cusp opvu Getvmepi fosidvmz (pu upi qsucecmz ot... ov't e tvevi ug nopf vjev zua jewi vu gushi sevjis vjep zuas xemmiv dupvipvt), jewoph ep opvisptjoq(?) op upi ug vji cohhitv des dunqepoit op Iasuqi niept e muv.

Juqi vu djev vu zua nusi.
 
Jiz Nep

podi vu tii epuvjis Qumep gsoipf jisi.

Zua esi 20 epf emsiefz jewi e muv ug vjopht sohjv. Epf iwip og zua xisi puv cusp opvu Getvmepi fosidvmz (pu upi qsucecmz ot... ov't e tvevi ug nopf vjev zua jewi vu gushi sevjis vjep zuas xemmiv dupvipvt), jewoph ep opvisptjoq(?) op upi ug vji cohhitv des dunqepoit op Iasuqi niept e muv.

Juqi vu djev vu zua nusi.

Vjeplt e muv, O tex qmipvz ug Qumotj dunnapovz jisi xjev nelit ni jeqqz. Tasi vjoph, O en uqip vu epz dupwistevoupt up epz vuqodt et O xuamf moli vu howi tunivjoph gsun nztimg epf dupvsocavi, optvief ug katv siefoph e gusan epf puv qesvodoqevoph op fotdattoupt. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom