I have seen some people on here advocating poker as a Fastlane vehicle, but is it really? Not trying to demean the poker players here (I play myself), but does it really follow the Fastlane guidelines? According to MJ, a successful Fastlane enterprise necessarily fills a void and therefore provides value to others. What kind of value does poker provide to anyone but the person playing? Playing poker as a money-making venture is also time dependent in that you have to play to make money and is almost impossible to turn into a passive system (or not?). Trading time for money = Slowlane, right? I know you can make lots of money in a short time with poker, but is it really "Fastlane"? In my opinion, a better way to make poker Fastlane would be to start a poker website although that's pretty difficult right now with the draconian anti-Internet gambling laws on the books. I guess you could make it a membership site or something like that. Am I wrong here?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
