The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Plugin for WP?

camcam

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 19, 2013
UK
Evening guys,

So I've made my progress towards the fastlane just about to start planning the site. I know a lot of people favor WP which to be honest I love. But I'm just wondering if there is a plugin for custom booking system. I've had a look round google etc can't find one that looks half decent. I thought I'd ask around before I go down another road (get a script coded). An example of one would be the great www.Limos.com, so something like whats on the homepage but not for vehicles.

Sorry if the post seems a bit confusing, rushing round like mad.

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WalterBellhaven

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 12, 2012
Southern California
There are quite a few free booking/scheduling plugins for WP, as seen here:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/scheduling
http://wordpress.org/plugins/birchschedule/

Depending on what you're looking for, you could customize one of the open source plugins to suit your needs, or find something closer to what you want for a few bucks on codecanyon.net. If you find one that is functional but isn't all that pretty, it shouldn't be too expensive to get a freelancer to update the design to match your site. I'd go that route if at all possible - having something that is functional but ugly is way better than putting it off until it looks "just right".

camcam

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 19, 2013
UK
Still can't find what I'm looking for. If there is any good scriptwriters here or plugin writers I have work for you :). I need something where I can designate a booking form per venue. Each venue will have it's own page. The ones I've seen you can't at the moment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.