I have a business that has been opened for a month already and thus far, it really doesn't look good. The business is a store that retail items that are generally bought by teenagers. It is very similar to Claire's, Hot topic and spencer's gift. It is located in a pretty upscale shopping plaza so the rent is very high. Luckily, I was able to get 90 days of free rent when I negotiated the lease. There is no way I will be able to pay the rent at the current sales level. I need to figure out a way to drastically increase sales before I start paying rent. My current/future marketing plan is detail below. Please, I would like suggestion from you guys on additional ways I can market the store or other ways I can increase sales.
Marketing Plan
1) Currently building Facebook, instragram, google plus accounts for the business.
2) Will be placing a 1/4 page ad on a magazine with a circulation of 100K
3) Will be printing flyers and distributed them in places teenagers general hang out and businesses in the area.
4) I Will also try to place ads on magazines and websites of high school within close proximity to the store.
Do you guys have any more suggestions in additional to what I listed above? Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Marketing Plan
1) Currently building Facebook, instragram, google plus accounts for the business.
2) Will be placing a 1/4 page ad on a magazine with a circulation of 100K
3) Will be printing flyers and distributed them in places teenagers general hang out and businesses in the area.
4) I Will also try to place ads on magazines and websites of high school within close proximity to the store.
Do you guys have any more suggestions in additional to what I listed above? Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
