The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please i need an urgent advice friends

Brightchikezie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Jul 18, 2020
Nigeria
Good day , I'm bright I hail from Nigeria ..
Please I'm a third year student of mechanical engineering in a university here and an automobile engineer but recently I have been getting websites ideals of businesses that are needed in my country but as a young boy of 21 years With everything around the world I feel like leaving my school and the automobile training to go fully into trading bitcoin and creating of website for clients so I can raise capital cause I don't feel like going back to my automobile training again please I'm seeking for advice on what to do cause the ideas are giving me dreams I could fit a gap in the world and for me to face my dream I have to drop my education for now and my dream of becoming an automobile engineer even though I never had dreams of using my certificate in the future, for now please I need your help if you where in my shoes what will you do???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Stay in school and finish -- but keep your options open for opportunities.

You can always trade, and start a business while at a job.

It's hard to do anything with no skills and no money. Looks like your college pursuit is a good foundation to have, an actual skill, not some stupid liberal arts degree.

Welcome to the forum my friend.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...