Hi,
we are in the branding phase right now and have two logos we are looking at currently.
I took the color scheme from the actual physical product and developed it therefrom. I currently have two other corresponding colors, I am creating the actual webpage from.
Here are the logos (they are not that huge, because we will first purchase them, when we have decided on the one we are going to use):
We are asking ourselfs, if it is enough in the second logo, that it says Surfplayer, so people may be able to know what the product can do for them.
In the first logo it is pretty obvious with the frequency, that the product has to do with audio.
What do you think?
we are in the branding phase right now and have two logos we are looking at currently.
I took the color scheme from the actual physical product and developed it therefrom. I currently have two other corresponding colors, I am creating the actual webpage from.
Here are the logos (they are not that huge, because we will first purchase them, when we have decided on the one we are going to use):
We are asking ourselfs, if it is enough in the second logo, that it says Surfplayer, so people may be able to know what the product can do for them.
In the first logo it is pretty obvious with the frequency, that the product has to do with audio.
What do you think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?





