Hey all, I'm close to finishing my website for a local directory. Yes I know, a dime a dozen, but I'm focusing on the commercial industry and I already have tons of contacts through previous work in the industry. After looking at this darn thing for so long, I'm sure there is some basic stuff that I am overlooking, so could you guys/gals take a look at the site and tell me what I have overlooked? Maybe some design considerations? I'm not completely opposed to totally redesigning something if you folks think it needs it.
I have created a few test company profiles on there for testing purposes. They are located under the "concrete" and "abatement" categories.
If someone really has some time, you can go ahead and create a company profile on the site, and select the "free" listing package to go through all of that functionality.
Website: www.MoKanContractors.com
Thanks everyone,
Adam
I have created a few test company profiles on there for testing purposes. They are located under the "concrete" and "abatement" categories.
If someone really has some time, you can go ahead and create a company profile on the site, and select the "free" listing package to go through all of that functionality.
Website: www.MoKanContractors.com
Thanks everyone,
Adam
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
