What's new

Please allow me to introduce myself....

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

random

PARKED
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
I'm a man of wealth and taste....

Actually, if I was a man of wealth I probably would have found this place much earlier, but anyway.....

I ended up here by way of MJ's book and that "double Dad" author.

By way of employment, I work as a drug metabolism scientist for a small drug company based in MA. Although they pay me pretty well, I can almost feel it sucking the life out of me. I guess it's a combination of the painful commute and having to pretend that I'm really interested in the work.

Actually, I think that what is most painful is the number of hours wasted just going back and forth to work (around 18 h a week). On the drive home, I get really frustrated about this and resolve to do something to get out of this rut. Of course, by the time I get home I'm not able to use this frustration to generate a plan!

Anyway, there looks to be a lot of great information here so it's time to dive in!

Random




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom