ReputationLR
PARKED
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum so I hope you don't mind me jumping right in with a self-serving question to the community.
I'm looking for some pointers for an affiliate marketing page that I'm working on.
I have hand-selected a large number (think a couple thousand) of ebay listings, which I store in a database. For those listings, I record a few product characteristics.
Ultimately, I'd like to design a website that lets customers filter for those product characteristics, loads the products that fit the filter from the database and displays those products in a e-commerce-type shop front. The product characteristics are fairly unusual, so having a flexible "filter" interface would be key.
I have virtually no experience with various e-commerce platforms and am hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the right direction. Any suggestions regarding e-commerce/affiliate marketing platforms or similar are welcome.
Thanks a lot!
I'm new to this forum so I hope you don't mind me jumping right in with a self-serving question to the community.
I'm looking for some pointers for an affiliate marketing page that I'm working on.
I have hand-selected a large number (think a couple thousand) of ebay listings, which I store in a database. For those listings, I record a few product characteristics.
Ultimately, I'd like to design a website that lets customers filter for those product characteristics, loads the products that fit the filter from the database and displays those products in a e-commerce-type shop front. The product characteristics are fairly unusual, so having a flexible "filter" interface would be key.
I have virtually no experience with various e-commerce platforms and am hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the right direction. Any suggestions regarding e-commerce/affiliate marketing platforms or similar are welcome.
Thanks a lot!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
