- Joined
- Sep 13, 2013
- Messages
- 571
Rep Bank
$1,805
$1,805
User Power: 318%
I've been on Klaf's email list for awhile, always enjoyed reading his stuff and observing his copy/methods.
I recently bought into his program, which is $400, but I gotta say it's an amazing value. Lots of content, pitch decks, etc, but what I really like are his live weekly call recordings.
I was listening to one of the replays while driving to the office and implemented one of the counterintuituve techniques he talked about immediately, and it was amazing how well it worked.
I was looking for reviews online prior to buying and didn't find much, so thought I'd share.
I recently bought into his program, which is $400, but I gotta say it's an amazing value. Lots of content, pitch decks, etc, but what I really like are his live weekly call recordings.
I was listening to one of the replays while driving to the office and implemented one of the counterintuituve techniques he talked about immediately, and it was amazing how well it worked.
I was looking for reviews online prior to buying and didn't find much, so thought I'd share.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
