The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pickup brought me here

Rodrickee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 29, 2017
Brazil
Hey folks, greetings from Brazil! I'm currently 19 y/o.

I found this forum trough the book (The Millionaire Fastlane ) and I heard about the book from RSDMax, a dating/self-developing coach. Don't worry, I ain't gonna post "MY SICK LAY COUNT BROS" here or anything like that.

Anyways, this is the video where he talks about the book (he only talks about it in the first 27 seconds, you can skip the rest if you want).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoA2QOEMfA

But I only got interested when I was confused about my financial future, kinda lost, unfocused, unmotivated, and then he mentions this book again at 2:48 of this video

View: https://youtu.be/tx85yRRj-Tg?t=2m49s

Then I said, OK, this might be a signal! So I bought it in december/2017, finished it by January of this year, loved it! I confess that it took me a few weeks to get things going. Right now I find myself searching for needs in my neighborhood or my city, brainstorming ideas, looking for ways to understand financial terms and trying to figure it out whether a job is needed or not for the fastlane road.

This is my first post on this forum, thank you for reading and I hope I provided some value with the videos above .:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
Hey folks, greetings from Brazil! I'm currently 19 y/o.

I found this forum trough the book (The Millionaire Fastlane ) and I heard about the book from RSDMax, a dating/self-developing coach. Don't worry, I ain't gonna post "MY SICK LAY COUNT BROS" here or anything like that.

Anyways, this is the video where he talks about the book (he only talks about it in the first 27 seconds, you can skip the rest if you want).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoA2QOEMfA

But I only got interested when I was confused about my financial future, kinda lost, unfocused, unmotivated, and then he mentions this book again at 2:48 of this video

View: https://youtu.be/tx85yRRj-Tg?t=2m49s

Then I said, OK, this might be a signal! So I bought it in december/2017, finished it by January of this year, loved it! I confess that it took me a few weeks to get things going. Right now I find myself searching for needs in my neighborhood or my city, brainstorming ideas, looking for ways to understand financial terms and trying to figure it out whether a job is needed or not for the fastlane road.

This is my first post on this forum, thank you for reading and I hope I provided some value with the videos above .:)

You just missed the most catastrophic threads about picking up women LOL. Anyways, RSD is a scam if you haven’t figured it out. Some nuggets of truth sprinkled here and there but taking advantage of men everywhere. Their material is meant to confuse you more so you keep paying for their vague solutions.

Most PUA fake their footage. Dating will ALWAYS be a numbers game. Just like getting a job, just keep sending resumes until you get a hit..

Rodrickee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 29, 2017
Brazil
You just missed the most catastrophic threads about picking up women LOL. Anyways, RSD is a scam if you haven’t figured it out. Some nuggets of truth sprinkled here and there but taking advantage of men everywhere. Their material is meant to confuse you more so you keep paying for their vague solutions.

Most PUA fake their footage. Dating will ALWAYS be a numbers game. Just like getting a job, just keep sending resumes until you get a hit..

I personally use RSD more for book recomendations/self-development advices, I actually find those pretty good. About social interactions/dating I just keep it basic so I don't overanalyze anything.

I understand the rant about puas (guys talking about manipulation, etc) and I actually searched the fastlaners opinions about them after posting this, I get that it was my mistake not to check it beforehand, and if the staff deletes this post or punishes me somehow I'll understand.

Sorry for any inconvenience (and for any bad english).

giovanni93

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jan 19, 2018
California
I personally use RSD more for book recomendations/self-development advices, I actually find those pretty good. About social interactions/dating I just keep it basic so I don't overanalyze anything.

I understand the rant about puas (guys talking about manipulation, etc) and I actually searched the fastlaners opinions about them after posting this, I get that it was my mistake not to check it beforehand, and if the staff deletes this post or punishes me somehow I'll understand.

Sorry for any inconvenience (and for any bad english).
Welcome! Hopefully your journey shifts into the correct lane. :) You'll probably hear this a lot just traveling through the forum, but always remember it's never about "I" and it's always about how you can help other people. As entrepreneurs, we are meant to be the problem solvers!

If you haven't read Unscripted by MJ DeMarco, highly advise you do so, it's a much more detailed book about why you need to shift lanes along with all the fundamentals that are necessary for you to get there.

In terms of the general principles overall of RSD, I think they are alright, but when people start trying to do Julien stuff that's when it's over the top. Talking to women shouldn't have to look like you're doing something out of the norm. If you haven't read Models by Mark Manson, I think that's a good book to read. I wouldn't say it's a pick up book in the general sense, he actually is pretty against the usual pick up tricks. He advocates just being honest with yourself and the women you meet.

P.S. Your English is perfectly fine!

Last edited:

Rodrickee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 29, 2017
Brazil
Welcome! Hopefully your journey shifts into the correct lane. :) You'll probably hear this a lot just traveling through the forum, but always remember it's never about "I" and it's always about how you can help other people. As entrepreneurs, we are meant to be the problem solvers!

If you haven't read Unscripted by MJ DeMarco, highly advise you do so, it's a much more detailed book about why you need to shift lanes along with all the fundamentals that are necessary for you to get there.

In terms of the general principles overall of RSD, I think they are alright, but when people start trying to do Julien stuff that's when it's over the top. Talking to women shouldn't have to look like you're doing something out of the norm. If you haven't read Models by Mark Manson, I think that's a good book to read. I wouldn't say it's a pick up book in the general sense, he actually is pretty against the usual pick up tricks. He advocates just being honest with yourself and the women you meet.

P.S. Your English is perfectly fine!
Thanks man! I've purchased the unscripted audiobook on audible in January 5th or something close to this date, already finished it.

About the RSD stuff, I'm just gonna leave as it is since it's not the focus of the forum (but Julien is indeed crazy as f*ck), might read the book from Mark Manson in some of my free, thanks for the compliment about my english :) .

papi016

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jun 16, 2017
Marlin, Tx
A “pickup” book I would recommend is Mate: Become The Man Women Want by Tucker Max & Dr. Geoff Miller.

It really helped me understand women more and what they value in a man.

They also have a great podcast on this subject though I believe they stopped making episodes in like 2016 info still good though

evlttwin

It's A Long Way To The Top....
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California
I have one rule that i do not deviate from:

Never, ever take financial advice from a dude with a man bun.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I have one rule that i do not deviate from:

Never, ever take financial advice from a dude with a man bun.

If I were not such a miser, I would transfer half of my rep to you.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
A “pickup” book I would recommend is Mate: Become The Man Women Want by Tucker Max & Dr. Geoff Miller.

It really helped me understand women more and what they value in a man.

They also have a great podcast on this subject though I believe they stopped making episodes in like 2016 info still good though
Tucker max is a known fraud who plagiarized his stories from online forums.

J.Sark

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jan 21, 2017
Spain

Yeah, just sit down on the couch, not learning/improving anything. If you send enough cvs you will end up as CEO of a Fortune 500.

RSD offers a lot of free content that can help you improve your pickup skills. Because pickup is that, a skill that can be learned, like anything else.

It's like cold calling, of course it's a numbers game, but you have to maximize the return of your percentages.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...