The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Philosophy On Life

NerdSmasher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2007
There is so much to the world today,
So many people, so many places, so many things...
How can one balance everything, keep their integrity and hold their life together; with no regrets? Making the best decision at every turn, and holding their friends close, yet still living life to the fullest?

I don't think it's entirely possible... but it's the mistakes that make our lives ours, and make us who we are.

Considering this, and anything anyone would like to add, what is your philosophy on how to live life?

Mine... though still very much in it's production stages, is going with the flow... and doing what I can to advance myself in my spare time. I have to deal with school most of the time, as life stands now. But, when I'm not doing that, or with my friends, I have tried my best to make money with websites and things, reading and learning all the while.
I suppose it really comes down to, for me, have fun along the way; but never stop learning. And, always try to better yourself, as well as be yourself. And, live with good morals and integrity... when and where possible. Life is short... and so few people realize it, especially at my age (17). So I try to live mine as much as I can, especially while I'm young.

I just wonder what others have to say to this, and what your thoughts may be; because most of you have much more life experience than I. And it's always fascinating to find out what others think. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.