The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Philosophy On Life

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

NerdSmasher

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 31, 2007
There is so much to the world today,
So many people, so many places, so many things...
How can one balance everything, keep their integrity and hold their life together; with no regrets? Making the best decision at every turn, and holding their friends close, yet still living life to the fullest?

I don't think it's entirely possible... but it's the mistakes that make our lives ours, and make us who we are.

Considering this, and anything anyone would like to add, what is your philosophy on how to live life?

Mine... though still very much in it's production stages, is going with the flow... and doing what I can to advance myself in my spare time. I have to deal with school most of the time, as life stands now. But, when I'm not doing that, or with my friends, I have tried my best to make money with websites and things, reading and learning all the while.
I suppose it really comes down to, for me, have fun along the way; but never stop learning. And, always try to better yourself, as well as be yourself. And, live with good morals and integrity... when and where possible. Life is short... and so few people realize it, especially at my age (17). So I try to live mine as much as I can, especially while I'm young.

I just wonder what others have to say to this, and what your thoughts may be; because most of you have much more life experience than I. And it's always fascinating to find out what others think. :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom