- Joined
- Aug 31, 2007
- Messages
- 151
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 11%
There is so much to the world today,
So many people, so many places, so many things...
How can one balance everything, keep their integrity and hold their life together; with no regrets? Making the best decision at every turn, and holding their friends close, yet still living life to the fullest?
I don't think it's entirely possible... but it's the mistakes that make our lives ours, and make us who we are.
Considering this, and anything anyone would like to add, what is your philosophy on how to live life?
Mine... though still very much in it's production stages, is going with the flow... and doing what I can to advance myself in my spare time. I have to deal with school most of the time, as life stands now. But, when I'm not doing that, or with my friends, I have tried my best to make money with websites and things, reading and learning all the while.
I suppose it really comes down to, for me, have fun along the way; but never stop learning. And, always try to better yourself, as well as be yourself. And, live with good morals and integrity... when and where possible. Life is short... and so few people realize it, especially at my age (17). So I try to live mine as much as I can, especially while I'm young.
I just wonder what others have to say to this, and what your thoughts may be; because most of you have much more life experience than I. And it's always fascinating to find out what others think.
So many people, so many places, so many things...
How can one balance everything, keep their integrity and hold their life together; with no regrets? Making the best decision at every turn, and holding their friends close, yet still living life to the fullest?
I don't think it's entirely possible... but it's the mistakes that make our lives ours, and make us who we are.
Considering this, and anything anyone would like to add, what is your philosophy on how to live life?
Mine... though still very much in it's production stages, is going with the flow... and doing what I can to advance myself in my spare time. I have to deal with school most of the time, as life stands now. But, when I'm not doing that, or with my friends, I have tried my best to make money with websites and things, reading and learning all the while.
I suppose it really comes down to, for me, have fun along the way; but never stop learning. And, always try to better yourself, as well as be yourself. And, live with good morals and integrity... when and where possible. Life is short... and so few people realize it, especially at my age (17). So I try to live mine as much as I can, especially while I'm young.
I just wonder what others have to say to this, and what your thoughts may be; because most of you have much more life experience than I. And it's always fascinating to find out what others think.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
