- Joined
- Apr 15, 2008
- Messages
- 171
- Location
- Earth... yes that is specific
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 13%
call phase 2, from mindset to structure, focusing now not only on the right way to think but how to structure a company. Reinforce the concepts and principles learned in "mind setting" to business principle case studies and forming an action plan. There is still a long way to go as I believe now more so than ever one can never stop learning, especially in creating a business. my current reading is God is my CEO, Good to Great and E-Myth ( last 2 promoted from the people here, thank you so much).
We have also felt a strong call to action on our beliefs at there core. As such my wife and I are heading up a conference for hurting women from crisis pregnancy and those hurting after having had an abortion.
It's fairly busy but I'll write more when time permits. I do have a question though, which book would be better to read first Good to Great or Built to Last?
We have also felt a strong call to action on our beliefs at there core. As such my wife and I are heading up a conference for hurting women from crisis pregnancy and those hurting after having had an abortion.
It's fairly busy but I'll write more when time permits. I do have a question though, which book would be better to read first Good to Great or Built to Last?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
