I want to sell an electronic document online, but I have one slight problem.
Say you visit my site and you purchase the document I am selling. When you have paid for this document Paypal usually redirect you to the main site (the site that sold you on the document). But I want Paypal to redirect every buyer to the electronic document directly.
The document is hosted on the FTP server so people will need to be redirected there directly after their payment has been made.
Anyone have experience in doing this kind of setup? Anyone who can teach me how to this myself?
Say you visit my site and you purchase the document I am selling. When you have paid for this document Paypal usually redirect you to the main site (the site that sold you on the document). But I want Paypal to redirect every buyer to the electronic document directly.
The document is hosted on the FTP server so people will need to be redirected there directly after their payment has been made.
Anyone have experience in doing this kind of setup? Anyone who can teach me how to this myself?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
