The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Partying

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 16, 2016
Atlanta
I'm not quite sure I understand the fascination with trying to duplicate other entrepreneurs precise life choices, especially all the way down to how often do they party.

BE YOU.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

New

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 2, 2016
Limited time only! Effective PROVEN way to avoid the effects of hangovers! This information is normally priced at $499.99 but today, as a special offer to you, it will be given away for FREE!

Yes...FREE!

The proven method for avoiding the effects of hangovers!

The secret technique used for centuries but only recently rediscovered!

The proven way to ensure productivity the next day, and not feel ANY effects of too much alcohol.

Tired of going to work the day after binge drinking and not feeling like yourself? Tired of watching your peers get ahead in life while you spend the day recovering from the wild party the night before? Do you desire to avoid your problems and drown yourself in a bottle, only to find the hangover the next day makes you feel less than perfect?

Our new secret technique will not only completely eliminate the effects of too much alcohol, it is doctor proven to also improve your health!

It's simple, free, and 100% guaranteed! This one proven technique will change your life...INSTANTLY!

Ready?

DON'T GET DRUNK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Decent copy, but I find going out and being drunk to the point of not caring is very benefitial:

1) Your game with women improves 10x as if by magic
2) You get crazy self confidence that later you conserve for the upcoming days.

I have in fact already mentioned this before.

These effect in their own already make me want to sacrifice entire next day just for getting them.

However, still I feel that 3 hours of good game with women are a bit underpriced to pay with one day of productivity for them.

sravi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 1, 2012
Decent copy, but I find going out and being drunk to the point of not caring is very benefitial:

1) Your game with women improves 10x as if by magic
2) You get crazy self confidence that later you conserve for the upcoming days.

I have in fact already mentioned this before.

These effect in their own already make me want to sacrifice entire next day just for getting them.

However, still I feel that 3 hours of good game with women are a bit underpriced to pay with one day of productivity for them.

I don't think that one's game really improves. You just think that it improves. Especially when you get drunk to the point of not caring. As a sober spectator it's obvious to see others go through this. It's even sadder when the women they're hitting on aren't also drinking. I think that scoring with women and game is overrated anyway though.

LukasOO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 2, 2017
Denmark
I'm not quite sure I understand the fascination with trying to duplicate other entrepreneurs precise life choices, especially all the way down to how often do they party.

BE YOU.
I agree. But being me hasn't made me rich. Therefore, I like experimenting. If successful entrepreneurs read books, I start doing the same. There's reasons, that some people become extremely successful, and if you can learn from those who become successful, I think you should. - My opinion though

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If successful entrepreneurs read books

You're doing what I call "podium popping" -- looking for some secret sauce given from those with a broadcast podium, hoping that their pen will rewrite their story into yours.

It's a waste of time.

I heard Warren Buffet shits everyday at 3pm. Maybe if you start taking dumps at 3pm, you too can become a billionaire.

This is this ridiculousness of podium popping.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
Id much rather enjoy some nice future tea on my future high rise apartment balcony in the pleasant company of my trusted friends, and without a care in the world.

I really really really really really want to experience the above.

Partying won't get me there, fastlane will.
So i do what i gotta do.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
<So, this is very off topic, however I was sitting at a party and wondering wether or not you think partying should be a part of your Fastlane quest? I mean, the social life is very important, and most people have needs to be social in a way. So drinking, partying what do you think?

Think you got too much time on your hands, better get to work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.