The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

partnership

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

isaacdramera

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hello, I have started a business of poultry in my hometown in Africa ( Ivory Coast )
I have started with 2 partners because one of them got experiences in this area for 10+ years and the others is also a project engineer. So the issue is the latter is not Almost too focus on The project like he can do a month without participating in our call or even without knowing what area of the business we are at . And the excuse is always the job is busy for him but he’s trying to make himself free. So why I didn’t remove him it’s because I see in the future he can be a good potential for us in the matter of project gestion or management, why I am trying to remove him it’s because we not getting from him all the type of energy and the team seem not to be built correctly.
So what’s your suggestion or suggestions
Thanks.
me I’m in the Bronx New York.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.